Anyone else listen to the Mark Richt call-in show last night?

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I did. And all I can say is that it makes me that much happier (as if it were even possible) to have Paul Johnson as our head coach.

Guys, Richt can be summed up in one word: BLAZEH

When he was talking about Thanksgiving and what his players probably were gonna be doing that day, it sounded as if he was going over plans for a food bank for homeless orphans. I mean, the man possesses such a monotone non-interesting voice. It was so bad to listen to, I could not deny the suicidal ideations creeping into the back of my brain. No wonder so many Georgia fans HATE the guy.

The show got really funny when the biggest redneck in the state called complaining about the play-calling. The guy kept screaming in a whiney arsed voice about Bobo's calls being "absurd!" "absurd"! They eventually cut him off and Richt talked about the botched plays on the goal line.

The next caller actually apologized for the previous one then he himself started laying into Richt about turnovers! LMAO!!!

Another caller was whining about penalties and went on a tangent and he had to be cut off too. Awesome entertainment last night.

The only thing Richt said about us and last year's game was incorrect: He said, "IIRC, the first kick of the 2nd half last year, we fumbled, then they scored on the next play".

FAIL.

Keep it up Richt. You obviously don't have your f****** mind rite.

I remember listening to Richt's call-in show before the 2002 game and everything I heard told me that they had no doubt they would win the game. I didn't want to believe it, obviously.

That year and that week will always be the one I remember most vividly from the previous tenure. Very dark days in this state and all you could do was hope that change would come.

The only thing Richt said about us and last year's game was incorrect: He said, "IIRC, the first kick of the 2nd half last year, we fumbled, then they scored on the next play".

FAIL.

I don't blame him for not knowing. I'm sure it was all a blur to him. One minute he was wondering if all this rain was bad for his fake/(real?) tan. The next minute he realized he was down by a touchdown.

Mark Richts mind: "Duhhhh..."

I would rather watch "Charles in Charge Re-Runs" than to listen to Saint Richt. I see him and his wife enough peddling carpet for Carpets of Dalton!!!

Its been Tradmarked by Saint Mark Richt, Blah-sayTM

ya know, the more i read and listen to the rev., the more i think he's becoming more and more dis-interested with ugag. it wouldn't shock me to hear that he moving on (maybe ND?)

ya know, the more i read and listen to the rev., the more i think he's becoming more and more dis-interested with ugag. it wouldn't shock me to hear that he moving on (maybe ND?)

Not saying I think this will happen, but I have had the same thought. The Reverend is so full of himself that he would probably want to resign if he thought there was a chance he could be fired. I do predict that at the end of all this, Richt will not be remembered all that fondly by your average UGA fanschmuck.

Not saying I think this will happen, but I have had the same thought. The Reverend is so full of himself that he would probably want to resign if he thought there was a chance he could be fired. I do predict that at the end of all this, Richt will not be remembered all that fondly by your average UGA fanschmuck.

Yeah, kinda like Paul Hewitt...great start, great recruiter but his teams annually underachieve now.

Back