Anyone else watch the end of the Iowa-Ohio State game?

LLTW

Flats Noob
I've never seen two teams try their hardest NOT to win. I think if you had offered Tressel and Ferentz to play a half each in the Rose Bowl, they would have taken it rather than risk a win. Even the French had to be laughing at them while watching that game. Big Ten = p***y football.

I caught the end of regulation and OT in that game and the end of the Sparty-Purdue game. Big Televen football should not be called football, it's so incredibly boring and spineless.

I caught the end of regulation and OT in that game and the end of the Sparty-Purdue game. Big Televen football should not be called football, it's so incredibly boring and spineless.

Any yet Michigan continues to get their clock cleaned. If CPJ can win with someone else's players why can't Rich Rod? Lot of unhappy fans there and they should be IMO.

Unless there is an injury epidemic on defense at UM I don't know about, RichRod will have to clean house completely of their defensive coaches. Their defense has been absolutely atrocious this year. CPJ with GT's offense would have had trouble winning with how many points Michigan has allowed.

I suspect he brought some guys from WVU, which always had terrible defenses. Remember when they made Taylor Bennett look like Peyton Manning and Pat Nix like Belichick?

Unless there is an injury epidemic on defense at UM I don't know about, RichRod will have to clean house completely of their defensive coaches. Their defense has been absolutely atrocious this year. CPJ with GT's offense would have had trouble winning with how many points Michigan has allowed.

I suspect he brought some guys from WVU, which always had terrible defenses. Remember when they made Taylor Bennett look like Peyton Manning and Pat Nix like Belichick?

He hired his Big Least buddy Greg Robinson as DC this year after Syracuse fired him. Robinson will likely be fired again.

I was in the bar with that game, the boise state, the Stanford game, and the flarda game on. The flarda game was actually pretty interesting until the soul crushing pick six. The Stanford game had me rolling all over the floor laughing. Boise state was at least COLORFUL, but the iowa and ohio state game was more like the idunno and who'sey what bowl. The nobody cares bowl. MAN it was boring. Worse than the damn depressing Bama game.

I can't wait till we get to see Oregon crush Ohio State in the Rose Bowl. Oregon is gonna have 50 on em.

Sorry Strang if you are reading this, but Big-10 football blows. So predictable, so conservative. Tie game, and neither one trys to win? You take a knee when tied? Really? Everyone is so concerned with not losing that they don't try to win. Tresselball ensures that they (usually) don't lose the games they shouldn't to inferior teams (read: the rest of the B-10), but they can't win the big games because they don't risk it.

Big 10 football.

Say that 5 times. Congratulations, you now know what an oxymoron is.

Btw, thats why I dont hate Pam Ward. The BS conference she had to cover made her seem a lot worse than she is.

Big 10 football.

Say that 5 times. Congratulations, you now know what an oxymoron is.

Btw, thats why I dont hate Pam Ward. The BS conference she had to cover made her seem a lot worse than she is.

+1

I did use an Internet stream and my DVR to sync up Wes with the TV yesterday, but I'll re-watch the game soon with Pam Ward's call. I imagine it won't be nearly as painful as her Big Televen games. Of course, if it had been a Big Televen game, we would have only won it 17-10 with both coaches refusing to try to score points in the fourth quarter.

tOSU is in, even if they lose to Michigan. But no guaranteed lock for Oregon at this point, either. Arizona & Oregon State both have a good shot, and Stanford even has an outside chance.

Not sure if this points to more to competetiveness of a conference... or mediocrity.

Back