Anyone going to to Lunch with Coach tomorrow?

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
I've never heared CG speak in person. Please tell me his accent isn't as obnoxious as O'Leary's is.

BBR

He is good in person. Very different than GOL. He is a lot more reserved (personally.) He uses many of the same coaching cliches though. He is passionate about getting folks to YJA and to fill the stadium (which is great)!

Originally posted by Big Bubba Ray:
I've never heared CG speak in person. Please tell me his accent isn't as obnoxious as O'Leary's is.

BBR
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He is from Americus, GA (as you probably know) and sounds like a good 'ole guy from the South w/a reserved manner. As others have pointed out, has a lot of passion and wants the fans to come out and support YJA. Excited about the stadium being sold out for the Vandy game.

I think i'll bee at my first Lunch with Chan tomorrow. Helle i'm on campus till 11, what's another couple hours...plus free lunch...OK, it's a no-brainer.

I see his passion for YJA and such bleeding over to the fans.

Think I'll be able to make it tomorrow for lunch. Certainly want too.
tongue.gif

Outoftowner so won't make it, but I have to say I liked these much better at 7am on Friday mornings (years ago) when only about 20 people showed up and O'Leary said what he REALLY thought. We even made T-Shirts with all the good quotes from one year.

drinking.gif

George was a little more candid at 7am wasn't he? Nothing like chicken biscuits and GT football talk to start your Fridays off right!

Mike
drinking.gif

Back