Anyone know if DB has been on any

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
pre-game, post-game, interview show? Before the bottom fell out last yr., he was always on one show or the other. I am just curious. Since his resignation was refused by Clough, anyone seen him? Are we sure he is still around? he-he

The one thing I know for sure he has done
away with his e-mail address at Rambling
Wreck.com............I wonder why????

DB was on the pre-game show with Wes last night. He was his usual bland self. I am hoping that in the near future he will accept the
buyout and go on his merry way.

I hear he is travelling incognito with shaved head and a beard
wink.gif

Im curious, How long has Hewitt been the head Basketball Coach? Is this his 4th or 5th year?

Is this the year he finally feels some heat??

BW,
Interesting that you are not a P Hewiit supporter.I got the idea that you supported CG pretty much even though he is a fine gentlemen but very unproven in his coaching skills -as is PH.
But I DO agree that PH should be on the hot seat to some extent.If he gets a dynamite recruiting class he could roll in '05 but don't expect much in '04.Of course he's not adding the VT and Miami fball teams to his schedule.

Im neutral on Hewitt as of now..I just think its interesting that there are some thats on Chan after only slightly over a year on the job but Hewitt has been here what 4 Years??

Ahso, I mean the lack of discipline and the academic failures (even tho it was taken out of his hands). No HC should NOT be keeping up with kids' studies.

Back