Are there any men left on Stingtalk?

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Can I be a whining woman who also grew a pair?
It's 2019, you can identify however you want. In fact, depending on your location you can have someone arrested for calling you by a pronoun which you do not prefer.

gtchief

"Charisma News" is your source? :bowrofl:
So a religious site that cites the Daily Mail is all your google search turned up?
Weak.
Nice strawman...attacking the messenger because you're ignorant to such things is how you lose an argument. You are free to try your hand in the UK, Canada, etc to see what happens. This was simply one of the first items that popped up, not all of them. You're clearly too lazy to search yourself.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
Nice strawman...attacking the messenger because you're ignorant to such things is how you lose an argument. You are free to try your hand in the UK, Canada, etc to see what happens. This was simply one of the first items that popped up, not all of them. You're clearly too lazy to search yourself.
It's only illegal when you take it to harassment levels.
You could always just not be transphobic though.
And if the messenger tries to sell me a bible on a pop up the instant I see their website, and is surrounded by spiritual tips... the messenger is a bad one.

gtchief

It's only illegal when you take it to harassment levels.
They could always just not be transphobic though.
And if the messenger tries to sell me a bible on a pop up the instant I see their website, and is surrounded by spiritual tips... the messenger is a bad one.
FTFY. I have nothing to do with it. Gotta sharpen up your pronouns, lots of homework to do already.

Sorry you don't like the content framed around news, I didn't realize that legitimized the story for you. I'll have to check which sources you've personally vetted next time.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
FTFY. I have nothing to do with it. Gotta sharpen up your pronouns, lots of homework to do already.

Sorry you don't like the content framed around news, I didn't realize that legitimized the story for you. I'll have to check which sources you've personally vetted next time.
Just saying... a website catered for a specific version of a specific religion that hates trans people is probably about as accurate as a KKK site reporting on racial crime.
And you could just ask pronouns.
We don't bite.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
So he was you
Since you don't apparently know...GT Flunkout broke his neck in an accident about 3, 4 or 5 years ago. Despite being confined to a wheelchair, he still buys season tickets and attends every home game at GT. Hell, he even made every StingTalk tailgate this year.
So when he calls out someone for not attending the game, he pretty much has absolute high ground upon which to make that call. If he can make it to the games, anyone who prioritizes it can do the same. And that dude has been attending Tech games for as long as I've known him and that was probably early in the Gailey years when I met him.

I get that you were trying to be funny...but you failed.

gtchief

Just saying... a website catered for a specific version of a specific religion that hates trans people is probably about as accurate as a KKK site reporting on racial crime.
And you could just ask pronouns.
We don't bite.
It was the first result with an article copy-pasted among multiple outlets. It cited the DailyMail who had its own article so I went with it. It doesn't make the article less true because you don't agree with the particular source's point of views when another click provided the same story. I couldn't care less about who reported it so long as it was reported elsewhere because that doesn't discredit the content. Feel free to hate the website all you want :dunno::cheers:

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Back to the original question....

I am surprised the OP is reduced to looking for men on stingtalk. His other sources must have dried up.

The only one I can think of that is more desperate to find men is OP's... mom.