Are We Even Making A Pitch For Fields?

You will be unequivocally the best QB on this roster and the guy. Whereas at the blue bloods you will be one of several highly ranked highly capable QBs and will have to actively earn and keep your job?

This type of pitch comes up a lot and I never really get it.

"Come place for us, you won't have to actively earn your job because our talent level is much lower than the other school recruiting you."

Doesn't really seem like something a D1 athlete would want to hear.

This type of pitch comes up a lot and I never really get it.

"Come place for us, you won't have to actively earn your job because our talent level is much lower than the other school recruiting you."

Doesn't really seem like something a D1 athlete would want to hear.

He’s leaving uga because of that. And it’s the truth here. He’d be a landslide better than anyone else on this roster. If the truth hurts the truth hurts.

Dewberry couldn't beat out those ahead of him either, so he just beat them.

I was in diapers when Dewberry played. Did he choose to be the third 5 star QB in 3 years? I am really skeptical of anybody who transfers after freshman year when he signed up for a team already stacked with talent at that position.

I was in diapers when Dewberry played. Did he choose to be the third 5 star QB in 3 years? I am really skeptical of anybody who transfers after freshman year when he signed up for a team already stacked with talent at that position.
UGAg was better then. Really. Just off a Natty. Had that running back guy for a few years. Strong defense.

Great way for CGC to show he can recruit. We’ll get him!

Can't get hung up on one transfer or recruit. Have to get better in general. More 4 star guys mixed in with some skilled identification of prospects with untapped potential. That is our path.

You're 100% correct

As much as you're 100% correct getting a transfer like Fields will speed up the process considerably, he'll make us relevant in the ACC pretty darn quickly

Most kids want to hear:
You’ll be the man
You’ll throw for 10,000 yards
You’ll be a number one draft choice
Basically the same BS when buying a car.

Remember when the kid that had been at Ohio State for a year or two wanted to transfer to Maryland and discovered that NONE of his credits would transfer?

Remember when JJ Green transferred from UGA and all his credits transferred to GT and he went on to get a degree in HST, it happened pretty recently

Remember when JJ Green transferred from UGA and all his credits transferred to GT and he went on to get a degree in HST, it happened pretty recently
And he fumbled late against Tennessee near the goal line as we were trying to ice the game?

And he fumbled late against Tennessee near the goal line as we were trying to ice the game?

The guy mentioned zero credits transferring to Md, wasn't talking about in-game performance, he was talking about academics & transfers

As far as the fumble in the game, who allowed him into GT and who put him in the game, JJ Green couldn't transfer himself into GT 's FB Program, nor put himself into a game

Back