Arizona interest in Niumatalolo

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I dunno man. Bback didn’t seem to be a weakness.
I disagree, especially towards the end of the season. Benson would have been a hell of a backup for Mills. I think Benson was a bit worn out. Additionally, Howard seemed to be a bit intimidated by the speed of the game at times. The opening kick against UGAg was a disaster. I think it got in his head and the game momentum swung to UGAg in the first seconds of the game. We needed Mills. He was a much bigger, stronger back than Benson or Howard.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I disagree, especially towards the end of the season. Benson would have been a hell of a backup for Mills. I think Benson was a bit worn out. Additionally, Howard seemed to be a bit intimidated by the speed of the game at times. The opening kick against UGAg was a disaster. I think it got in his head and the game momentum swung to UGAg in the first seconds of the game. We needed Mills. He was a much bigger, stronger back than Benson or Howard.
I suppose a preseason all acc back would have helped

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
That AZ quarterback needs to relax. He’s not the AD nor only player on the team. Maybe he’s trying to instigate a similar sh_tstorm the angry mob created during Tennesse’s hiring process.

Niumatalolo is a fantastic coach...the kid might learn something. He deleted his post so maybe just an honest mistake. Still don’t understand the urge to instantly express feelings all over social media...but I digress.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Sounds like a crutch to me. We would have been much better had Mills not ööööed up. Maybe not a National Title contender, but a good bowl team
A good BB isnt going to help that putrid OL, DL and LB corps. We are very low on talent in those areas in particular. Plus, BB isnt going to help the QB make reads any better.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Kids probably mad because he didn't agree to go play for a dude that runs a tight ship.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I hope they continue to stay irrelevant. I actually would have liked a Pac-12 team running the 3/0. It would have provided further validation to recruits that it’s not just a gimmick, plus we likely would not have faced off much in recruiting or ever played them.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Went from a great hire to an awful hire. Won't hear much out of Arizona for a while--until they fire Sumlin.

How does Arizona expect to compete with the rest of the PAC-12 with such an ordinary, unremarkable coach. They would be a good place for a system offense

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
They haven’t mattered since Teddy Bruschi was there.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Where's Rich Rod gonna end up? Guy's career ain't over, and he can definitely still coach.