Arkansas 71 Kentucky 63

LadyBuzz

Varsity Lurker
Did yall see this game last night? Wow 7th overtime. Geez I watched the game and it was exhausting. The QB for Kentucky was Awesome and so was the "Abney" kid! It was a fight to the very end. Doesn't Georgia still have to Play Kentucky? (HA HA). I do believe Kentucky will tear them up. They will lose to them and to Auburn I'm certain.

Lady:

Agree... was a good game to watch. I was still thinking that the ALA/TN game (5 OTs) was fun to watch until this one came along.

I believe that UGAg plays Auburn on 11/15, Kentucky a week later in Athens and the Ramblin Wreck on 11/29.

BuzzB

I wonder what the score was between UK and Ark the last time they played basketball? Did they score that much? LOL!

It was an awesome game. I agree with whoever said that it was a shame anyone had to lose that one.

The announcers were asking the same questions near the end of the game. Wondering aloud if Tubby might want to save some of those points for B'ball season.

Great game to watch, gotta be exhausting for the kids!

The difference in the overtime was the defences.It amazes me when def coaches have a good game plan during the game, smother a team and then at the end they go soft to'prevent' long passes. Ky was tough on D during regulation and then changed. During the overtime Ark brought pressure on JLo every play and Kentucky played prevent and rushed 3 usually and it showed. The Ark QB had all day to wait for a receiver to come open while KY had to make big play after big play under pressure to score. Thats exactly how Bama let Tn score in regulation last week. Bama had smothered them until that last min drive when they went prevent and gave up short passes that got the def on their heels , Tn got momentum and marched down the field. Prevent def. will prevent you from winning. Tenuta knows this and look what he did vs maryland. Pressure the QB...I bet thats how we beat Ugag too!

As much as I hate to say it...I don't think Kentucky has enough fire power to run with Ugag. Yes, lornzin is good, but Greenes better. Abney is good, but Gibson, etc. is better. I hope im wrong, but just dont see it happening.

All I can say is I hope Kentucky and Auburn beat Uga. I am about sick of Uga fans. Kentucky played a long hard game and did well being they were so exhausted in the 7th OT. I don't think Uga could have held on that long.
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

Damm, the Cats must've had a bad shooting night. Isn't that the first UK loss to Arkansas since Nolan Richardson got canned?

Back