Arm strength: Justin vs Nesbitt

joshnesbittemotionchart.jpg

Beej,
I don't think JT has to keep his face straight like you do at home.

JT has the stronger arm. However if you had asked who looks more like Chris Tucker? Nesbitt wins that one running away.
chris-tucker.jpg
hi-res-124118565_crop_north.jpg

Thomas is the better passer and probably can throw a longer Hail Mary. Nesbitt's arm strength was more about preventing interceptions by walking over to the intended receiver and shoving the football in his hands, stiff-arming the ever-living balls out of everyone along the way.

031513+Josh+Nesbitt+GT+Pro+Day+-+AJC.jpg

If we are talking about "strong" passer and you say anything other than Nesbitt, you're out of your mind. JFN could throw a ball 100 yards! He could also punch you in your ovaries for even questioning his strength. Grow a sack, man, and tighten up!

Now, if you mean who is a better passer, then, yes, JT is a much better passer.

So I am having this argument with a fellow Tech fan:

I think Justin's arm was stronger than Nebitt's. Justin is the better passer between the two for sure. A fellow fan says Nesbitt's arm was stronger, but he was not allowed to pass as much as Justin.
Any thoughts?

Burn this ööööing witch.

No if, and or buts Nesbitt hands down had much stronger throwing arm, JT is more accurate. Nesbitt was incredible making the transition to running PJ's option offense. He was money on short yardage downs. We have missed that piece of PJ's offensive strategy. JT has been doing too much dancing laterally than planting a foot and getting the sure 1-2 yds on QB keepers on the outside option plays. Something else that is pretty remarkable is the health of our QB's. Every team that recruits against us would lead you to believe that the QB is more prone to sustaining injuries running the option but the only significant loss of PT when was when Nesbitt attempted a tackle after an interception against VT.

Every team that recruits against us would lead you to believe that the QB is more prone to sustaining injuries running the option but the only significant loss of PT when was when Nesbitt attempted a tackle after an interception against VT.

I don't think enough people outside Tech realize this.

Oh, also the original poster needs a banhammer timeout for even bring this non-issue up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back