Army-Navy

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Watching this game....I have to be honest. I appreciate the times with cpj wins and epic wins. But i am cool now with running a new O
How are you supposed to recruit when one guy accounts for over 90% of the touches and offense?

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
That game was enough for me to no longer miss the triple option offense.
Army being bogged down on offense reminded me of some of our most frustrating times running the 3O. Navy looked like some of our best at times.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Is this really even college football? Glorified trade school intramural football considering none of the guys are on athletic scholarships. Hopefully the TV revenue offsets the taxpayer burden of these guys' salaries since the vast majority will never see a war zone.
Yes I'm rolling.
No wonder Paul Johnson was such a bad coach for us. He'd been out of college football for 6 years when we hired him.
So sayeth another "tough kid" from Bainbridge.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
So does Paul Johnson get a Super Bowl ring from the Ravens after they win it? He basically built their new offense and taught them how to run it..

GSOJacket

Varsity Lurker
Loved that game. Perry and Pittman were terrific. If you are an American, the national anthem had to at the very least put a lump in your throat (6:33 mark).