Article:Tech football "sinking ship" (link)

TeamBuzz

Varsity Lurker
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/stewart_mandel/news/2003/02/24/ncstate/

Article talks about BOB leaving and refers to him escaping the "sinking ship". I guess I'll wear my life jacket to the games this year.

drinking.gif

He also says BOB escaped the sinking ship at "alma mater" Georgia Tech.

Whose alma amter is he talking about? BOB didn't graudate from GT did he? I thought he went to Brown. Did the writer graduate from GT?

The guy needs to get his facts straight and not rely on the AJC for his information.

Just another wet behind the ears wag who is writing because "he has to say something and not because he has something to say". They are a dime a dozen. He probably knows as much about football as the average camel driver.

Whether you like it or not, Ga. Tech DID take on alot of water last year. It's anybody's guess whether the USS Gailey makes it back into port in time for much needed repairs before it's captain goes down with the ship.
BOO

That's the way it is when bad things happen to you, everyone wants to step on you. I have no idea how our season will go and I would think I am a lots more familiar with our situation than this clown is. But the question was asked a few weeks ago what my position would be if Chan stood pat on his staff and I responded that I would be DEPRESSED. Well we have two new coaches and a major overhaul of his staff which I interpret as a captain not quite ready to go down on a sinking ship. Since he has obviously recognized he had a problem and has gone about to make some corrections, I think fairness dictates that we give him a chance to show us on the field if he
has his ship in order. There will be plenty of time and opportunity to criticize if it turns out that he made all the wrong moves.

“I met with him on my official visit in January, and then he said he couldn’t see himself leaving anytime soon,” Yellow Jackets quarterback signee Reggie Ball told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Someone's nose is growing.....

frown.gif
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif

Big Buck, I made the same comments you made. I was certain of disaster this next year if we did not make some changes. I know we are not out of the water yet, but at least it appears we did something to right the ship.

The sinking ship is AOL/TimeWarner which is this guys boss

just ask Ted how his stock is doing!

Back