As usual Musberger was great!

In first quarter, he said, "Folks in Mississippi, you have reason to be uneasy."

:biggrin:

What is with all the Jesse Palmer love? That guy is the biggest douche on TV I have ever seen. He talks way too much

What is with all the Jesse Palmer love? That guy is the biggest douche on TV I have ever seen. He talks way too much

Not last night. His commentary last night was really good.

"An unstoppable attack is unleashed on the SEC"

May be one of my favorite quotes he had last night. This one came after we went up to 49.

I'm watching the replay on the SEC network right now. Musberger is giving us plenty of love and Palmer is absolutely complimentary, saying things like if they can't stop it, keep doing it. Musberger saying "such a spectacular performance by Georgia Tech tonight."

I also loved the Citrus Bowl footage that they showed. We can't complain about how we were treated.

I liked Palmer's commentary. Musberger stuck to his hype/bandwagon shtick. That's his niche and he's good at it. Our guys dominated, so he was on our bandwagon.

I didn't think they were great. In fact, it sounded like Palmer had a bunch of notes about how the layoff hurts our offense and our offense hurts our defense, but when that didn't pan out, he had to make öööö up.
Musburger was good, but Palmer sucked

Musberger last night after we scored a TD:

"Tech is one of the top schools in the country. Oh, and they play a little football here too"

...or something like that. Both he and Palmer were slobbering all over our knobs last night.

Like others have said, Musberger was at the top of his game last night. He was very well prepared for the game, at least from our standpoint.

He was quick to point out that we were missing Snoddy and Smelter at key points. And JT's various accolades.

I wasn't really listening last night but it is making my rewatch today very enjoyable.

Back