athens scurrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

DB3BAA52-8019-4947-8153-A78C4365CA96.png

you ever tried i-85 or are you some nitro coffee swilling ikea shopping öööööööööööö?
I like nitro coffee but not IKEA.

Anytime I drive it it’s 90 mins to midtown with no traffic (middle of the night) and about 2 hours with traffic. I could see 3 hours with construction and rush hour, but that’s pushing it.

I like nitro coffee but not IKEA.

Anytime I drive it it’s 90 mins to midtown with no traffic (middle of the night) and about 2 hours with traffic. I could see 3 hours with construction and rush hour, but that’s pushing it.
fair enough.

why are you going to athens in the middle of the night??

UGAg got a commitment. Welcome to (70+ miles from) Atlanta!

Screenshot_20191216-083549.png

I'm gonna go eat at the Varsity in Atlanta today for lunch since my office is in Calhoun, which is also Atlanta.
69.2 miles from my office to the Varsity in Atlanta. So practically there already. May walk or take one of those scooter things.

This backdrop looks like something you’d see in an early 2000s event for the new season’s lineup of Enyce. Just needs Diddy and Nelly and you’re set.

Ken comes through.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...ta-recruiting-message/DSxRqIoKAnFyLNDD1kEhvL/

An attempt by Georgia to connect itself with the city of Atlanta had Georgia Tech fans and even coaches poking fun at their rivals from Athens on Twitter Saturday.

The source of the amusement was a photo of two Bulldogs recruits on their official visits, a copy of which was retweeted by one of them, safety Eric Reed of Shreveport, La. In the photo, the two players posed in front of a backdrop that read “Welcome to Atlanta” with a number of Atlanta images. In the collage were signs for the Varsity and Waffle House, an I-85 road sign, a pink home once leased by Atlanta-based rapper 2 Chainz and State Farm Arena. Beneath the “Welcome to Atlanta” — written in a graffiti font — was “UGATL,” with the “UG” in the font of the school’s word mark and “ATL” in a dripping-paint font. Improbably, it was printed in a shade of gold.​

Back