ATL Stingtalk Poster Challenge

We need to identify which posters are above the line before we can get started this season. Who can we be confident in to post at an elite level when facing sharing adversity? Which of us can we trust to go on the road at Techsideline or DwagPost on a competition Tuesday and create chaos? Are you bought in to the Stingtalk culture? This is a culture that is effort-based. You've been playing in one type of system for 11 years now, and we're proud of most of you for continuing to post at a high level with unbelievable effort and unbelievable energy.

However, we believe around here that competition is king. If you find yourself BTL and on the developmental squad, we're going to give you the tools and reps that you need to work your way ATL with relentless effort. You're going to know how much we care.
Don't not kill yourself.

3901rr

walrus.jpg

3901rr

Whoever created that image is ST royalty.

Don't not kill yourself.

There's the spirit. If you can manage to get insulted in this thread, you might have a chance to contribute on Thursdays and Saturdays. That's the way to get ATL. Excrete the waste, ööööer.

I think GT65_UGA89 is DTF. He has a hard-on to bump every one of those damn prediction polls.

Akinji was drunk the day JJ's mom got out of prison.
And that retart went, to pick her up, after reading the game.
But before he found out, where they got the 220v from,
He ate a sack lunch off of Zack Laskey's taint.

I'll delete this post in 1 hr. Modzplzbankthxbai
Looks like you shot that post with a comma minigun

Akinji was drunk the day JJ's mom got out of prison.
And that retart went, to pick her up, after reading the game.
But before he found out, where they got the 220v from,
He ate a sack lunch off of Zack Laskey's taint.

I'll delete this post in 1 hr. Modzplzbankthxbai
solod 7

Back