Atlanta Legends

EastboundJacket

Damn Good Rat
Atlanta's Alliance of American Football team, the Legends, is evidently going to be stacked with former GT players. Check it out.

Justin Thomas, WR
Brandon Watts, LB
Stephen Hill, WR
Keshun Freeman, LB
P.J. Davis, LB

Among several others. Only thing is... their QB will be Aaron Murray:eekfacepalm:

I thought I heard somewhere earlier that the Austin twins were playing there also.

Atlanta's Alliance of American Football team, the Legends, is evidently going to be stacked with former GT players. Check it out.

Justin Thomas, WR
Brandon Watts, LB
Stephen Hill, WR
Keshun Freeman, LB
P.J. Davis, LB

Among several others. Only thing is... their QB will be Aaron Murray:eekfacepalm:
In addition,
TJ Barnes
Freddie Burden
Corey Griffin
Antonio Simmons
Louis Young

I think someone mentioned that there is a salary cap incentive or something similar to encourage teams to take players from their own state? If so, that's a fantastic idea.

I think someone mentioned that there is a salary cap incentive or something similar to encourage teams to take players from their own state? If so, that's a fantastic idea.
Each team has regions related to nfl and college players they can sign more easily or something like that. Can protect regional star Qb as well.

It's a pretty ingenious idea, I know I'll be interested soley because of the GT players.

There was some sort of buy tix get Chick Fil A sandwiches deal I saw the other day

Where will the Legends play? I know season tickets for the Birmingham team are very reasonable.

One game a week on CBSSN plus streaming on their site.

No kickoffs, when a team would perform an onside kick they instead get it 4th and 10 on their own 35.

2 pt conversions are mandatory after TD's and there are 30 sec play clocks.

Back