Auburn, Bama, and UGA are having decommits...I wonder why

Other than beating uga on the field (which I think will also happen) our best defense against the doomsday scenario of a uga national title is a strong recruiting game. I think they would have gotten one back with Stafford if they had Calvin.

I think the thing about CGC that resonates with me the most is he is basically saying what a lot of us have for years which "why not us?" Why should we not be in the conversation? It will, of course, be up to him to translate that belief in to results.

Wow! Lotsa hype going round here. Optimism is fine, but an OD on hype can bite back hard later.

Other than beating uga on the field (which I think will also happen) our best defense against the doomsday scenario of a uga national title is a strong recruiting game. I think they would have gotten one back with Stafford if they had Calvin.
Meh, they only overlapped one year and Stafford wasn't even the starter that year until the other QB got hurt. UGay wasn't anything special that year (2006) which was Calvin's last at GT.

I think the thing about CGC that resonates with me the most is he is basically saying what a lot of us have for years which "why not us?" Why should we not be in the conversation? It will, of course, be up to him to translate that belief in to results.

Been saying it since I first stepped on campus.

As one ages, one seeks more attainable goals.

Maybe this has something to do with the decommits. Kids looked more carefully at returning players on the roster and saw less early playing time in their futures.

Wow! Lotsa hype going round here. Optimism is fine, but an OD on hype can bite back hard later.
Anyone who has been around the program for a long while knows you speak the truth

Back