BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
Some of you guys are over the 100x100 limit for avatar size. This means 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Right click on your image and display properties to see your image size.

Beestorm,

Checked you out, you are OK.
wink.gif

2BT,

Checked you out; no too big; no OK; no too big; no OK.

Hell, seem fine to me, better watch more closely......
grin.gif

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
my bad, what was I thinking with Fox and Smith in an intimidating pose?

Guess we'll settle for the last one.

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Its really easy to resize avatar images. =]

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> Cracker, how do you resize avatars?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, please!! I'd like to learn that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Just open the image in Paint on any Windows machine
and then go into the Image -&gt; Attributes section.

You can set the width and height there. Be sure
to set your units to pixels first though.

You can then save the new image at the correct size.

I don't think this will work for animated GIFs
but it will for other types...

CrackerJacket

this would work for those that then have the ability to upload the image onto a server, not for images that i would like from some other site, correct?

is there a way to change the size of an avatar (like mine) even though i just use a link to show it, and DO NOT have the ability to "host" the image at some http address?

Avatar Reminder. If you find your avatar missing, it's too big. 100x100 or less.

Hey Cracker - you still got that nasty looking chilidog sig you made me a while back?

I think it needs to make a return to the internet.

Originally posted by chilidogking:
Hey Cracker - you still got that nasty looking chilidog sig you made me a while back?

I think it needs to make a return to the internet.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'll try to find it tonight.

Some of you need to check your avatar sizes. 100x100 is the max size.

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
Some of you need to check your avatar sizes. 100x100 is the max size.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bee: Do you perform an exact check for &lt; 100 X 100 pixels or do you check that the "total" number of pixels is &lt; 10,000? Specifically, can you have an avatar that is 110 X 75 and still remain under a theoretical max pixel limit? Sorry to split hairs but just wanted your technical opinion. I want to post the biggest, ugliest bulldog than I possibly can just so I can dress him properly in a Jacket outfit.

BuzzB

Back