Originally posted by BeeStorm:
I dont want any width greater than 100. I don't mind a height of 105 or 110.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bee:
My width is 75 so I'll keep that 'UGAly damn mutt' as he is, unless I hear back from you. The YJ outfit does make him look a bit better... don't ya think? Thanx...
BuzzB

Originally posted by gnats67:
That is one ugly mutt! Nice duds though.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">gnats:
Can you think of a bigger insult that to steal their Dawg and dress him up like a Gentleman-Jacket?
BuzzB

I dont want any width greater than 100. I don't mind a height of 105 or 110.

No problem here with the pixel size, but the link to some help with Avatars has 130x120. I'm at 100 x 93, but I reduced it from the size in the post on Avatar help because it just looked too big.

The Help area I'm referring to is at: Admin2

Im a little flexible on the height. the width is my main concern. We just have to set some limits because some people didnt understand the concept of the avatar, and were using HUGE graphic images.
wink.gif

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
Some of you guys are over the 100x100 limit for avatar size. This means 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Right click on your image and display properties to see your image size.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Excuse me sir but one of the dimensions on your avatar is 150...

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeStorm:
Some of you guys are over the 100x100 limit for avatar size. This means 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Right click on your image and display properties to see your image size.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Excuse me sir but one of the dimensions on your avatar is 150...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Other than replying with the obvious answer, I will point to the post above yours. Did you miss that?
grin.gif

Back