Bama v dwags

Saban owns Richt. That was a beat down the mutts were so sure this was the year they were going to beat Alabama.

Skip Bayless said:
As good a guy as Mark Richt is, hard to believe he has lasted into his 15th yr at Ga losing so many big games, now badly at home to Bama.

Travis Tritt said:
I'm going to climb into my Jim Beam time machine and see if I can recall what it felt like to be a UGA Bulldogs fan in the early 1980s.

:lol:

Last edited:
Richt once walked off on live air on Shanks show cause Shanks asked him why he can't win a natty. Not an out of line question if ya ask me.

Dang....ööööhead gets paid million$ per year to be a head football coach - answering tough questions for the fan base comes with the territory.

Shanks opened up both barrels on Richt and the Mutts program, but even with all their great recruiting, I still think they have too many good people at a couple spots and not even good ones at other ones - besides quarterback.

Originally Posted by Travis Tritt
I'm going to climb into my Jim Beam time machine and see if I can recall what it felt like to be semi-famous.

fixed

Back