Bark Madley

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
The only redeeming aspect of reading a Mark Bradley article in the past twenty years is watching him desperately try to ignore his receding hairline

Walton

Damn Good Rat
I clicked. Meh. He is phoning it in. I think he just has a template for these kinds of articles and fills in the blanks anytime a local team öööös the bed.
I'm curious about the phoning it in part because that seems true 90% of the time. Does the guy have another job? If not, then why would he care so little about what he produces. Most of us would love to have his job (if it paid).

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
I'm curious about the phoning it in part because that seems true 90% of the time. Does the guy have another job? If not, then why would he care so little about what he produces. Most of us would love to have his job (if it paid).
He and Durham used to do a radio show that was an incredible listen. Beyond that, I think he’s got an occasional desk on CBS or one of the other Saturday in game panel shows.

JollyGoodFellow90GT#1

Varsity Lurker
Well written article with a lot of truth. There was NO excuse for the Bullslobs to lose to a 2-3 SC team playing a 2nd and 3rd string quarterback. I'm also glad Bradley pointed out that the Bullslobs intentionally hurt the second string quarterback for SC and they STILL managed to lose! UGAG will ALWAYS smell. Thanks to SC Saturday was a very good day!

GO JACKETS!