Bark Madley

User 8976

User account deleted
Georgia Tech's 33-18 win over Kentucky only reinforces the need for change at Georgia Tech. Justin Thomas had 105 yards passing and ran for only 42. A true freshman produced 169 yards on 31 carries. Tech rarely used their "A-backs" but when they did, the A-Backs produced 11 yards per carry.

Anyone who understands football knows that running the ball up the middle for 5.5 yards per carry only eats up the clock, dominates the time of possession and bores sportswriters. If I wanted to watch something slow, I would watch Georgia's DOT repave the downtown connector. The fans want to see play action pass, where a fullback fakes running the ball and a six star quarterback throws the ball for a 2 yard reception.

Tech's all time leading scorer, Harrison Butker was a perfect 4/4 on field goals and ended the game with 15 points. The "gimmicky triple option" relied on special teams to produce almost half of the 33 point total. Moreover, the defense forced a fumble and recovered it for a touchdown on Kentucky's opening possession.

Without the 21 points scored by the defense and the kicker, Paul Johnson's middle school sandlot offensive style only produced 12 points. Kentucky scored 18, ergo the SEC technically won the game and validates what everybody knows.... the SEC is still the dominant conference, top to bottom. This should count as a victory for the SEC and Georgia Tech should go in a different direction, conforming to the pro style play action pass offense adopted by everyone and their cousin. - Mark Bradley

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
Clicking on a known uga propagandist’s article just so you can jerk off to a few good things he said about Tech is like thanking the guy who ööööed your wife for complimenting your house on his way out.
LOL. Now there's some mental imagery for you.

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
öööö him. This article is full of shade. He bounces back and forth from tech has never been relevant since Dodd to cpj made tech relevant, to tech has never been relevant to some made up story about Vince Dooly holding a calculus book

ciegetanks

Damn Good Rat
I saw this on the AJC website and clicked it based on the headline.

Then I saw it was Bark Madley. I thought "This could be goid. Give him a chance." So I read it.

Now I feel stupid.

Dooley and the calc book is a telling example, though. It reveals the character and desires of a Georgia player and the (awful) culture they have. Also telling is that Collins has figured out how to sell calculus as a positive.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Dooley and the calc book is a telling example, though. It reveals the character and desires of a Georgia player and the (awful) culture they have. Also telling is that Collins has figured out how to sell calculus as a positive.
Not the first time the calc book anecdote has made its rounds. What someone with the kid's best interests in mind should really be asking is would you rather be holding a calc book for a semester now or a trash can for life ten years later.

“We may not make a university student out of him,” he told the jury, “but if we can teach him to read and write, maybe he can work at the post office rather than as a garbageman when he gets through with his athletic career.”

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I saw this on the AJC website and clicked it based on the headline.

Then I saw it was Bark Madley. I thought "This could be goid. Give him a chance." So I read it.

Now I feel stupid.

Something tells me that's about as close to a calculus book that funny talking dummy every got.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
I thought it was a very positive article. He has to put in a few barbs to not look like a homer. I actually think he is pretty smart and unbiased.
No one confuses him with being a Tech homer. No one. Unbiased? You must be new here.

LeonardWood

Dodd-Like
Some of you bitches still don’t understand what the öööö Total War means. This is the only way we will battle these cocksuckers, by sticking to our colors and our people and boycotting everything about them. Some of you still don’t ööööing get it. The images of 40K dwags barking at BDS are burned into the back of my head. If you think this is just a game, that we’re all people or whatever kinda bullshit you’ve been telling yourself while being the cucks of this rivalry then you need to kindly quit this board, quit being a Tech fan and go back to sucking upto your uga wives, friends and family. We don’t want you, we don’t need you and if you’re not ready for the levels of hatred that need to maintained 24 ööööing hours for 366 days then you should find other things to spend your time on. Clicking on a known uga propagandist’s article just so you can jerk off to a few good things he said about Tech is like thanking the guy who ööööed your wife for complimenting your house on his way out. Get your öööö mind rite or get the öööö out.
I thumbs upped this earlier but that did not do it justice.

This is post of the year. For 2019 and for 2020.