Bark Madley

Discussion in 'Football' started by thegtstunner08, Dec 18, 2019.

1. whenyousaybud

whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    Georgia Tech's 33-18 win over Kentucky only reinforces the need for change at Georgia Tech. Justin Thomas had 105 yards passing and ran for only 42. A true freshman produced 169 yards on 31 carries. Tech rarely used their "A-backs" but when they did, the A-Backs produced 11 yards per carry.

Anyone who understands football knows that running the ball up the middle for 5.5 yards per carry only eats up the clock, dominates the time of possession and bores sportswriters. If I wanted to watch something slow, I would watch Georgia's DOT repave the downtown connector. The fans want to see play action pass, where a fullback fakes running the ball and a six star quarterback throws the ball for a 2 yard reception.

Tech's all time leading scorer, Harrison Butker was a perfect 4/4 on field goals and ended the game with 15 points. The "gimmicky triple option" relied on special teams to produce almost half of the 33 point total. Moreover, the defense forced a fumble and recovered it for a touchdown on Kentucky's opening possession.

Without the 21 points scored by the defense and the kicker, Paul Johnson's middle school sandlot offensive style only produced 12 points. Kentucky scored 18, ergo the SEC technically won the game and validates what everybody knows.... the SEC is still the dominant conference, top to bottom. This should count as a victory for the SEC and Georgia Tech should go in a different direction, conforming to the pro style play action pass offense adopted by everyone and their cousin. - Mark Bradley

2. 18in32

18in32 Petard Hoister

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Mark Bradley
    Mark Bradley
    Mark Bradley

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  3. daBuzz

daBuzz Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Woodstock, GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    LOL. Now there's some mental imagery for you.

4. southendzoneBEE

southendzoneBEE Gailey-Like

Loc:
    Watkinsville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    öööö him. This article is full of shade. He bounces back and forth from tech has never been relevant since Dodd to cpj made tech relevant, to tech has never been relevant to some made up story about Vince Dooly holding a calculus book

5. ciegetanks

ciegetanks Damn Good Rat

Loc:
    Marietta, GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I saw this on the AJC website and clicked it based on the headline.

Then I saw it was Bark Madley. I thought "This could be goid. Give him a chance." So I read it.

Now I feel stupid.

Dooley and the calc book is a telling example, though. It reveals the character and desires of a Georgia player and the (awful) culture they have. Also telling is that Collins has figured out how to sell calculus as a positive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gtchief

gtchief ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loc:
    Alpharetta
    Team:
    GT
    Not the first time the calc book anecdote has made its rounds. What someone with the kid's best interests in mind should really be asking is would you rather be holding a calc book for a semester now or a trash can for life ten years later.

“We may not make a university student out of him,” he told the jury, “but if we can teach him to read and write, maybe he can work at the post office rather than as a garbageman when he gets through with his athletic career.”

• Like Like x 4
  7. Tampa Jacket

Tampa Jacket Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    Tampa
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Something tells me that's about as close to a calculus book that funny talking dummy every got.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Uncle Mike

Uncle Mike Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    Fayetteville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I liked him better when he had a fro

9. gtfan088

gtfan088 Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    From my understanding, Bradley got the details wrong. It was a coloring book, but still too daunting for dwag recruits.

• Like Like x 3
  10. GTWannaBee

GTWannaBee Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Vidalia, GA
    Team:
    GT of course
    No one confuses him with being a Tech homer. No one. Unbiased? You must be new here.

11. EffinDane

EffinDane Dodd-Like

Loc:
    BDS@HGF
    Team:
    GT
    I thumbs upped this earlier but that did not do it justice.

This is post of the year. For 2019 and for 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  12. nytech

nytech Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    atlanta
    Mark Bradley enjoys the taste of butt.

13. originalwombat

originalwombat Flats Noob

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I don’t know what some of you would do if you couldn’t complain about Mark Bradley or UNC.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The Jacket

The Jacket The Coat

Loc:
    Knee-Deep In The Dead
    Team:
    Thrashers
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky: bang your mom.

• Like Like x 4