BC Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Well its 3:45 am in Ireland, and I just woke up after 5 hrs of sleep. Damn jet lag.

But I'm up and now have 8 hrs to walk 100 yds or so to the stadium. Time to get the game day thread going, amirite?

I'm drinking Jameson in my hotel room, waiting for folks to get ready so we can get breakfast.

I was having a hard time getting hyped up to beat on BC until this morning. I walked into the executive hospitality suite at my hotel with my mother, both of us in our Tech gear, and this teenage girl in BC garb looks at her father and says, "Daddy! You said none of THEM would be able to afford to stay on this floor!" I'm ready now...

From the forecast it looks like the rain will pause at noon and resume at 4:00.

If we assume that offense is our relative strength and defense their relative strength, that bodes well.

bootleg live stream link? or someone that has a watchespn account they can share? :fingersx:

Corso's "on his game." Picked BC as GT has never played a game out of the country, and BC has.

4:29 in Vegas. Just activated my dish network account, took 30 minutes on the phone. called as soon as they opened. go jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back