BC Gonzo Pix of the Week

beeware

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure who this guy is but he is 3-0 so far this season on his 5 star Platinum Pick of the Week. Guess who he is picking in the Tech vs klempsum matchup???
Gonzo picks klempsum as 5 star Platinum Pick of the Week (click here)

pat.gif
pat.gif

Death Valley won't make any difference. Our guy has played in the ORIGINAL Death Valley, probably at night.

I think he's 50/50 on the rest of his picks. I like his Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska pick and disagree with his NCState, Ohio State, Buffalo and of course Clemson pick. I can't believe that's his lock of the week. Whatever. You know what they say about opinions and everyone having one.

It is just interesting that this guy that is obviously pretty good (3-0) on his locks of the week would pick our game.
I think he is wrong but he must feel very strongly about it.

No matter who is picked in this game (and I pick the Jackets by a TD) I can't see how he sees it as his Platnum Lock of the week. Too many easier picks and too much not known to make this a lock.

I don't see it as a lock either way. But as you say he has been good so far,

Picking three games right is statistically insignificant.

Kinda like a baseball hitter going 3 for 3. He won't do it all season, and neither will BC Gonzo.

Anyone who as good as he claims he is, wouldn't have to work or really do anything but have fun. Like stockbrokers who advise short term trading -- "if you're so good at picking stocks, why are you advising me instead of just doing it for yourself?"

GolTorn,
As usual you completely miss the point. The guy is 3 for 3 this year, BUT has a strong record for several years.
Like I said, I think he his wrong, but it is interesting that a strong picker like him feels so strongly about THIS game.
Just food for thought, even if it went right over your head.

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Back