BCS Bowls

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN)
BCS bowls set: FSU-Auburn (title), Bama-OU (Sugar), Clem-Ohio St (Orange), MSU-Stan (Rose), Bay-UCF (Fiesta) sources said

In order of my interest:
1. FSU - Auburn
2. Baylor - UCF
3. Clemson - Ohio State
4. Bama - OU
5. Michigan State - Stanford

Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN)
BCS bowls set: FSU-Auburn (title), Bama-OU (Sugar), Clem-Ohio St (Orange), MSU-Stan (Rose), Bay-UCF (Fiesta) sources said

MSU/Stanford will be a game of two teams bringing pain to each other.

Wow where's Missou going?

SECCG loser was never going to make the BCS because of Alabama lurking behind. Though it would have been funny if Missouri had beaten Auburn, causing Alabama to get into a BCS game instead of them.

Missouri seems to be in Cotton Bowl vs. OK State. Not a bad consolation prize.

Looking forward to every one of these. Very compelling lineup.

I was surprised that MSU found am offense to go with that nasty nasty defense they have. I wonder if Stanford knows what is about to run them over...

Let's keep in mind that the B1G is incredibly overrated. I've said this a bunch of times this year, and now it is pretty much proven. MSU lost to Notre Dame for just one example.

Unless Alabama acts/plays like they're upset about being in the Sugar Bowl, they'll blow out OU. All the other games seem interesting.

That's a great lineup. Mizzou and Oregon seem to be the best teams left out. Wish they could play one another.

Its pretty ridiculous that South Carolina beats Clemsons ass but Clemson gets a BCS bowl over them because of conference affiliation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back