BCS Bowls

Oregon vs Texas: "Alamo" Bowl in San Antonio.

A symbolic and fitting end to Mack Brown's career at Texas.

Its pretty ridiculous that South Carolina beats Clemsons ass but Clemson gets a BCS bowl over them because of conference affiliation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ehh, not really. South Carolina lost to Tennessee and UGA and narrowly squeaked by Florida and Kentucky. They're not all that impressive if you don't fixate on only the Clemson game. At least both of Clemson's losses came to top 10 teams, and they blew out most other teams they played.

This'll be a big year if we can make it happen.

Just hope Clemson doesn't Clemson.

I thought they were past Clemson-ing but then came the FSU and USC games this year. The USC-E game was a true Clemson in that they had the better team but turned it over 6 times in an ultimate choke job by Tajh Boyd.

I thought they were past Clemson-ing but then came the FSU and USC games this year. The USC-E game was a true Clemson in that they had the better team but turned it over 6 times in an ultimate choke job by Tajh Boyd.

FSU just lined up and beat them in every phase of the game. It wasn't like a choke job or not showing up by them.

People are forgetting that Clemson probably played the ACC best bowl game with that win against LSU last year. Great game! They played lights out to win it.

Ehh, not really. South Carolina lost to Tennessee and UGA and narrowly squeaked by Florida and Kentucky. They're not all that impressive if you don't fixate on only the Clemson game. At least both of Clemson's losses came to top 10 teams, and they blew out most other teams they played.

They're clearly better than Clemson, no? Thats what the scoreboard says.

Are we really at the point of Big Ten degradation where losing to the Big Ten Runner-up who lost to a top 10 team, would be Clemson "Clemsoning?"

There will probably be more Buckeye fans in Miami than Clemson fans. The game against West VA wasn't even sold out.

Clemson will have to play pretty well to win that game, Ohio State likewise.

Clemson does match up well against OSU's weakness though which is their pass defense.

Good lineup but will be surprised (pleasantly) if UCF hangs with Baylor for more than a half. GOL's done a good job at Disney I just don't think they're ready for prime time. We'll see though. I'll be watching. :biggthumpup:

I wonder how well attended that Baylor-UCF game will be. I expect it to be decent for a half, but Baylor to run away with it in the third quarter.

I wonder how well attended that Baylor-UCF game will be. I expect it to be decent for a half, but Baylor to run away with it in the third quarter.

There will be some empty seats, but a high percentage of Baylor fans will be there. By which I mean Baylor fans are very excited about being in a BCS bowl for once, and will send a high percentage of fans to the game. The problem is a high percentage of the set of Baylor fans doesn't translate to a large number.

If Baylor plays a good game, they run away with it. UCF might have a good coach, but not the players to hang with Baylor. Baylor also expects to get its starting LB back, and likely its best WR and LT back, from injury.

Gotta favor Baylor in this one. UCF turns the ball over a good bit and they really struggled down the stretch beating so so teams by slim margins...

yeah I was curious as to how healthy Baylor would be as I know they've lost a couple offensive weapons.

I was not insinuating that Baylor and UCF fans wouldn't travel well, just that both programs are relatively newly successful and likely don't have many full-time travel-ready fans.

The Big12 is a tough conference. Just look at what middle of the pack Missouri has done in two seasons in a new conference.

That Michigan State/Stanford one is gonna produce some concussions. Those defenses are nasty and fun to watch.

Back