BDS Crowd Noise

At times it sounded like it was full.
I would like to congratulate the new people running the sound/light systems.
They have learned how to get the fans into the game vs out of it.
The better play and the darkness of night doesn't hurt, either.

I watched on TV last night and BDS sounded a lot louder than usual.

From live attendees how turnt up was it? Turnt up, or all the way Turnt up?
Students are bringing it.

Band played the halftime show for the students as a thank you for the support

IMG_20231118_213009.jpg

Relatively speaking lots of standing and energy in the lower east. Definitely the best energy game of the year. Of course the stands overall were still mostly empty. We just don’t have a lot of fans anymore.

I thought perhaps the UNC game was louder, but it was definitely lively and loud last night. Although still far from great, from my viewpoint in the upper east, there seemed to be more people there than the official number indicates. There were definitely more, but FAR FROM ENOUGH, Tech fans in the upper east. And for such short notice about it being a white-out, there was an amazing amount of white in the stands, although many, myself included had to cover it up, because it was colder than I had expected.

I thought perhaps the UNC game was louder, but it was definitely lively and loud last night. Although still far from great, from my viewpoint in the upper east, there seemed to be more people there than the official number indicates. There were definitely more, but FAR FROM ENOUGH, Tech fans in the upper east. And for such short notice about it being a white-out, there was an amazing amount of white in the stands, although many, myself included had to cover it up, because it was colder than I had expected.
I disagree there were more in the UE. It was sparse up there.

Crowd was small, but energy in the stadium is good. Student engagement is better than I ever remember, not sure how or why that is, but it’s like the whole North endzone is to everything that is happening. Great to see.

Lower west was a good atmosphere despite the turd wearing black glasses that solo booed the entire second half. If that was you, you can die in a fire. 107 Row 20 around seat 12 or so.

Never seen someone so disgruntled in an important game we led wire to wire.

I disagree there were more in the UE. It was sparse up there.
Yea, it didn’t look great. I’m really wondering if we’ll hit 50K next weekend. Still plenty of seats left and Dawg fans have seemed somewhat apathetic this season.

I could not tell how loud the crowd noise was. I had ear plugs in and dead headphones on to try to keep my head from exploding from the music. My friends and I are thinking of taking ASL lessons in the off season so we can converse during the games.

I could not tell how loud the crowd noise was. I had ear plugs in and dead headphones on to try to keep my head from exploding from the music. My friends and I are thinking of taking ASL lessons in the off season so we can converse during the games.
It is unbearable pregame, and I like loud music. Going to a concert tonight.

Crowd was pretty hype early, kinda got out of it a little when Cuse started coming back, but finished strong. I definitely stood and yelled more than at any other game. Looked like a decent crowd, surprised it was only 33K.

We still kinda suck with the timing of music. Playing loud stuff while our offense is in the huddle, playing Miley Cyrus for dance cam before a drive starts on D, etc. And the hard stops rather than fades are brutal.

JRjr

I watched on TV last night and BDS sounded a lot louder than usual.

From live attendees how turnt up was it? Turnt up, or all the way Turnt up?
We were in Section 103, row 36 and there was lots of standing, lots of fan engagement. The stands looked reasonably full except for upper north and upper east, so was hoping we might have cracked 40k. Disappointed to get home snd read we only had 33k or so.

It is unbearable pregame, and I like loud music. Going to a concert tonight.
It must be dependent on where you are sitting. We sat lower west for unc and it was loud but not deafening. I don’t recall it ever being painfully loud.

Back