BDS@Home

What if we also created BDScoins to verify each BDS@Home ticket purchases and traded those on an exhange?

In other news today, the trial has finally ended that began more than four years ago when the GBI raided the headquarters of the Athletic Association of the Georgia Institute of Technology University in a wide-sweeping crackdown on money laundering, false advertising, and illegal gambling concerns in the state. The verdict, a mistrial, was declared after each of the dozens of self-represented defendants testified against the others, using a completely different set of facts and interpretations of those facts from the last, surprisingly, at the behest of the defense and unimpeded by the prosecution. The presiding judge dismissed the case after the group ruthlessly and systematically obliterated its own credibility, saying, "What a douched up trial." No retrial date has yet been set, and it is widely anticipated that a paperwork omission will keep this one in permanent legal limbo.

During the arduous process, prosecutors barely had time to get a word in edgewise, as just three of the defendants utilized a staggering 900 full courtroom days arguing over the meaning of a half a dozen words, while the legal teams were flooded trying to determine the relevance to the case of the only evidence submitted by anyone on the defense: four hundred and twenty thousand faxed pictures of fat monkeys. "Fat monkey with jacket, fat monkey with large testicles, fat monkey smoking a cigar," said one paralegal, who wishes to remain anonymous, "fat monkey in doctored photograph copulating with my mom, label affixed: 'two ööööing monkeys'. It just goes on like this forever. Where did they even get all these pictures of my mom? Where did my entire life go so wrong?"

The lack of outcome in the trial has been a sore political sticking point for both the mayor of Atlanta and the governor of Georgia, having cost taxpayers "thousands of 80ks of dollars" according to statistics compiled by one self-represented member of the defense. When asked for clarification, our journalists were invited to "[his] office" to discuss his findings, but were not permitted access to The Cheetah by security staff, and so could not obtain further comment. When reached by email, the defendant declined to provide sources for his claims, but instead levied a new charge against both the mayor and governor. "They're probably Gulenists. Bigcry."

In other news today, the trial has finally ended that began more than four years ago when the GBI raided the headquarters of the Athletic Association of the Georgia Institute of Technology University in a wide-sweeping crackdown on money laundering, false advertising, and illegal gambling concerns in the state. The verdict, a mistrial, was declared after each of the dozens of self-represented defendants testified against the others, using a completely different set of facts and interpretations of those facts from the last, surprisingly, at the behest of the defense and unimpeded by the prosecution. The presiding judge dismissed the case after the group ruthlessly and systematically obliterated its own credibility, saying, "What a douched up trial." No retrial date has yet been set, and it is widely anticipated that a paperwork omission will keep this one in permanent legal limbo.

During the arduous process, prosecutors barely had time to get a word in edgewise, as just three of the defendants utilized a staggering 900 full courtroom days arguing over the meaning of a half a dozen words, while the legal teams were flooded trying to determine the relevance to the case of the only evidence submitted by anyone on the defense: four hundred and twenty thousand faxed pictures of fat monkeys. "Fat monkey with jacket, fat monkey with large testicles, fat monkey smoking a cigar," said one paralegal, who wishes to remain anonymous, "fat monkey in doctored photograph copulating with my mom, label affixed: 'two ööööing monkeys'. It just goes on like this forever. Where did they even get all these pictures of my mom? Where did my entire life go so wrong?"

The lack of outcome in the trial has been a sore political sticking point for both the mayor of Atlanta and the governor of Georgia, having cost taxpayers "thousands of 80ks of dollars" according to statistics compiled by one self-represented member of the defense. When asked for clarification, our journalists were invited to "[his] office" to discuss his findings, but were not permitted access to The Cheetah by security staff, and so could not obtain further comment. When reached by email, the defendant declined to provide sources for his claims, but instead levied a new charge against both the mayor and governor. "They're probably Gulenists. Bigcry."
:bowrofl:

Also I don't know why but i read the whole thing in a British woman's accent.

Last edited:
The legal teams were flooded trying to determine the relevance to the case of the only evidence submitted by anyone on the defense: four hundred and twenty thousand faxed pictures of Sportsbroad's cats. "Cat with jacket, cat with large testicles, cat smoking a cigar," said one paralegal, who wishes to remain anonymous, "cat in doctored photograph copulating with my mom, label affixed: 'two ööööing cats'. It just goes on like this forever. Where did they even get all these pictures of my cats? Where did my entire life go so wrong? BRUNCH YALL!"

"

(1) Buy the world's biggest mirror and have it cover the front of the entire east stands.
(2) Make everybody sit in the west stands.
(3) Enclose the north stands in a brick building and use it as a recruiting tool to show recruits' parents and grandparents what they won't have to climb up, if the recruit comes to Tech.
(4) Presto! The stadium will look full on TV.
and... let all the fans watching at home call in to the stadium PA system and cheer as loudly as they can to provide crowd noise.

P.S. - How did this Alabama Crimson Tide garbage get wrapped around the yellow jacket on my logo? I hate Bama, except when they play Georgia. Please replace this with a yellow GT or something that doesn't mention anything but Tech. If I knew how to do it, I would.

Last edited:
(1) Buy the world's biggest mirror and have it cover the front of the entire east stands.
(2) Make everybody sit in the west stands.
(3) Enclose the north stands in a brick building and use it as a recruiting tool to show recruits' parents and grandparents what they won't have to climb up, if the recruit comes to Tech.
(4) Presto! The stadium will look full on TV.
and... let all the fans watching at home call in to the stadium PA system and cheer as loudly as they can to provide crowd noise.

P.S. - How did this Alabama Crimson Tide garbage get wrapped around the yellow jacket on my logo? I hate Bama, except when they play Georgia. Please replace this with a yellow GT or something that doesn't mention anything but Tech. If I knew how to do it, I would.

Love the mirror idea, but how would you address the issue where, at a certain time of the day, the sun would be reflected off of the mirror and blind everyone in the West stands?

Love the mirror idea, but how would you address the issue where, at a certain time of the day, the sun would be reflected off of the mirror and blind everyone in the West stands?
West stands are all old people that can't see öööö anyway...they won't notice.

West stands are all old people that can't see öööö anyway...they won't notice.

But under his plan, everyone will be in the West stands. Old people, and the young folk like you and me. The mirror is to reflect the image of the West stands so that the stadium appears to be full even if it is only half full.

Love his upper north idea as well.

Sun glasses. Preferably polarized.

If you sit in the lower part of the upper north, below the walkway, you never notice how empty it is. I suggest moving all fans to below the walkway of the upper north

If you sit in the lower part of the upper north, below the walkway, you never notice how empty it is. I suggest moving all fans to below the walkway of the upper north

That's already been covered. Except that we getting rid of the whole upper north.

That's already been covered. Except that we getting rid of the whole upper north.
Nope. You can have my seat when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. I may have to hire some UGAg 223 toughs to protect me.

Nope. You can have my seat when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. I may have to hire some UGAg 223 toughs to protect me.
At least one of us will lie on the floor while you do it.

Back