Beau Hankins

qwKqx.jpg

:rotfl:

Bitching about the quality of this board while contributing nothing yourself is silly.

That's true. The first stingtalk tailgate I went to was on the 5th street. Then we moved to IC lawn, then the lot across from health center, then the RV lot. At this rate we'll be tailgating in an abandoned house in vine city by 2020.

Motherööööa, I'm OG StingTalk Tailgate - 5th street bridge, wut. I'm the motherööööin Bourbon Fairy. Betta check yo self.

So when was the last tailgate you attended? I guess you forgot to answer the question.

You were so much more fun when you were the bourbon fairy. I even made vacation recommendations to you. Now you're all about the grammar like Bart.

What're you the nostalgia fairy?

So when was the last tailgate you attended? I guess you forgot to answer the question.

Miami. I singlehandedly resurrected hope in the east stands by delivering a sermon (on the mount, if you will) about the might of the triple option and the resurrection of the midline.

Then we traveled to UGA, and again I led many lost souls in reaffirming their faith in Paul Johnson, baptizing nearly two dozen with some homemade peach brandy.

As I understand it, you blindside women with footballs. Neat.

Last edited:
Miami. I singlehandedly resurrected hope in the east stands by delivering a sermon (on the mount, if you will) about the might of the triple option and the resurrection of the midline.

Then we traveled to UGA, and again I led many lost souls in reaffirming their faith in Paul Johnson, baptizing nearly two dozen lost souls with some homemade peach brandy.

As I understand it, you blindside women with footballs. Neat.

:rotfl:

Back