Bebe Coming Back

"If I have a chance to go high [in the draft], I might leave," Thomas said. "If I don't, I'm staying. I'm not even thinking about it."

It sounds like he's leaving it open just in case NFL scouts surprise him and tell him he's a high pick, but that he expects he'll be back here next year.

I just want JD to come back, he's such a good guy, got a good head on his shoulders and genuinely appreciates the Institute and the fans. I would like to see him come back and break a lot of records next year.

Will never happen. He is leaving.

I just want JD to come back, he's such a good guy, got a good head on his shoulders and genuinely appreciates the Institute and the fans. I would like to see him come back and break a lot of records next year.

met dweys mom, daughter, and sister at the hotel. All carrying gucci bags and was driving a brand new Mecedes.

JK..haha I did meet them and they were extermely nice and gracious people.

Yeah, I thought it was Bebe as well, silly me. Wiki and other articles go with Bay Bay. Then he has a wrist band that says Bey?

I'm sticking with #8, no confusion there.

hell call him anything you want except BYE BYE

deleted

This is what happens when the younguns get hold of the keyboard.

Last edited:

Dwyer's in a tough spot. If he could have left last season he would have been #1 RB. This season he has to compete with Gerhart, Best, Spiller, Dixon, and Rodgers.

Next season he will have to compete with Ingram and Williams.

I don't see him going #1 RB in either case so he will probably go sooner.

Dwyer's in a tough spot. If he could have left last season he would have been #1 overall. This season he has to compete with Gerhart, Best, Spiller, Dixon, and Rodgers.

Next season he will have to compete with Ingram and Williams.

I don't see him going #1 overall in either case so he will probably go sooner.
#1 what? RB I hope is what you're suggesting. I doubt he would have been the first RB taken last year and he won't be this year either. However he definitely could go in the first round depending on who else comes out.

#1 what? RB I hope is what you're suggesting. I doubt he would have been the first RB taken last year and he won't be this year either. However he definitely could go in the first round depending on who else comes out.

DUH!
Brain fart.
Fixed.

You think Dwyer wouldn't have beaten KnoShow? I don't even think it was in question who was better.

I think he needs to stay. Burnett needs to stay too. D. Morgan needs to go. Probably Dwyer too, before he gets too worn out. That's my opinion as a fan who puts the best interests of the players before that of the institution.

My exact thoughts.

Here is my ranking
1) D. Morgan - 100% - will go. Should go.
2) Dwyer - 85% - hopefully late 1st round, maybe second. Should lean towards going. He has proven himself as a pro type player.
3) Thomas - 50% late second round pick or later. Could go, but I say should lean towards staying
4) Burnett - 20% - needs to stay. Very little big plays this season. Has a lot of competition in the draft this season.

If Burnett leaves I dont know if it will be completely because of where he thinks he can get drafted, he has a kid and may need the money.

If Burnett leaves I dont know if it will be completely because of where he thinks he can get drafted, he has a kid and may need the money.

Borrow the money for a year to keep up his family then pay em back with nice interest when he gets the big money.

Academics could always be an issue as well. Since classes get progressively more difficult, he could be struggling to stay eligible.

Back