Beebad... I got one for you....

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I have to bite my lip half the time you post, but have come to appreciate your view point.
Anyway, I was thinking of a good Avatar for you. Go find a picture of Newman from Seinfeld. If anyone is Newman on this board it's you. And I mean that with the greatest respect.

You are the Newman of Stingtalk.

When I think of Jerry greeting Newman in that untrusting voice... "Newman!".. That's the way I think of half the people on this board replying to you. Anyway, seems that an avatar of Newman would be absolutely a PERFECT fit for you.

Think about it. It works.

beebad .. i like your posts too .. don't regress beyond a certain point though.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
I have to bite my lip half the time you post, but have come to appreciate your view point.
Anyway, I was thinking of a good Avatar for you. Go find a picture of Newman from Seinfeld. If anyone is Newman on this board it's you. And I mean that with the greatest respect.

You are the Newman of Stingtalk.

When I think of Jerry greeting Newman in that untrusting voice... "Newman!".. That's the way I think of half the people on this board replying to you. Anyway, seems that an avatar of Newman would be absolutely a PERFECT fit for you.

Think about it. It works.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BOR, I've never watched a Jerry Seinfeld episode.. I am also one of the only human beings in captivity to never have watched an episode of Seinfeld or Mash.. Someday when I retire the first 6 years of my retirement are spoken for...

So I don't know about this Newman character, altho I do kind of look like him minus 20 LBS..

However, there IS someone out there who I closely parallel..

No clothes from the rack, no cars from the lot.. everything custom made baby!

I'm a kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin', jet-flyin', limo-ridin' SONUVAGUN !!

Whenever I walk into a room, every man wants to be me... and every woman wants to be with me !!

BeeBad, I doubt you are a ladies man. Men, that can impress the ladies, keep their secrets between themselves and the ladies.

If they try boasting to other men, they feel insecure in their efforts and try to make up for it with talk.

Father Time

Back