Beebad, three times a charm......

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Could you please please tell us what it is you like about Georgia Tech, the football program, the school, anything?? I for one would really like to know.

I sometimes wonder if you are that Tech grad who hated Tech enough to create the GT sucks website. That guy had an obvious vendetta against Tech for the 4-5 years he spent grueling to get out of the school.

Seriously, you are by far the most negative, not excited, buzzkilling, spin against Tech poster on this board by a LONG shot.

I'm just trying to give you an opportunity to balance some of your commentary with something positive and exciting. So what is it you like about Georgia Tech, and what would YOU do differently under the same circumstances? Enquiring minds want to know.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
Could you please please tell us what it is you like about Georgia Tech, the football program, the school, anything?? I for one would really like to know.

I sometimes wonder if you are that Tech grad who hated Tech enough to create the GT sucks website. That guy had an obvious vendetta against Tech for the 4-5 years he spent grueling to get out of the school.

Seriously, you are by far the most negative, not excited, buzzkilling, spin against Tech poster on this board by a LONG shot.

I'm just trying to give you an opportunity to balance some of your commentary with something positive and exciting. So what is it you like about Georgia Tech, and what would YOU do differently under the same circumstances? Enquiring minds want to know.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You know this isn't going to work. Just antogonizes him more
mad.gif
. He isn't the only one this post can go to. I would like to see some of the others answer this too (no names).
soapbox.gif

I actually found that website pretty funny. There was actually a lot of truth to it, from what I remember.

Sometimes you just have to see the humor in things. Lord knows I miss plenty of times.

Better be nice to him. He might tell on you.

I will tell you what I like about Tech football (to keep our topic on football).

Both my grandads were Tech fans born and raised all the way back to Heisman days (one born in '04 the other born around '06). Anything UGAg was not tolerated. Anything Tech was revered. Dodd was the next best thing to the second coming.

Best of all, we are not UGetanescAlade.

The thing about BeeBad is, as far as I've seen, whenever someone says he's really a UGA fan, I haven't seen him rebutt it. I would think, if he's a true Tech fan, he'd get madder than hell that someone might even THINK he's a doggie. I know I would. But Beebad just doesn't say anything about it. That's why i think he's really a Dawg in Sheep's clothing.

Puttin this back on the top. Why are you so scared to answer a very simple question???

Originally posted by BeerNutts:
The thing about BeeBad is, as far as I've seen, whenever someone says he's really a UGA fan, I haven't seen him rebutt it. I would think, if he's a true Tech fan, he'd get madder than hell that someone might even THINK he's a doggie. I know I would. But Beebad just doesn't say anything about it. That's why i think he's really a Dawg in Sheep's clothing.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We have VERY FEW UGAGers here - thanks to the moderators. And, when they do come here - they have no clout because this is a board dominated by GT fans! UGAGers don't mind telling you who they are and who they support - just like we don't mind telling who we are and who we support.

FWIW I think BeeBad is a Tech fan. And though I often disagree with his take on things I do think he wants Tech to win, albeit the way he wants it to happen (w/o Gailey). Also, BOR, if he's being quite maybe we should just leave him be? The rest of us get your point and if he wants to hide so be it.

still waiting beebad .. lol

there must bee something you like about tech .. and we're all wondering what that may bee.

beebad's posted a well thought out and reasonable answer.

we do need more fans who are not necessarily tech grads that will make GT their team ...

Beebad, I can appreciate that answer. I am glad we can win over the in-town non-alumni group. And I certainly agree with you that the GTAA needs to better market this sector of fans as well as ALL fans. You are right, the marketing IS abysmal.

With that said, maybe you can also learn a little more about the school you root for. Some of your posts are condescending towards GT in a way that NO alumni would ever do. Maybe you can learn to share that same respect we have for our school. I think that's all we could ever ask.

Atlanta is my home.. I enjoy all sports.. Support all the teams here, Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers & GT... If GT had been in Athens & eweGAg in Atlanta when I moved here a couple decades ago, eweGAg would be my team.. I support the teams in my city... I like it that GT plays major college sports & is located here in Atlanta..

While the marketing of GT sports is absolutely abysmal it does create a major positive.. GT sports despite being in one of the largest population centers in the country has a small-town, intimate feel to it.. If you want to make the effort there's a high level of access available... I waltzed in the other day with no advanced reservation & sat 10 feet away from the podiuim while the coach of a major college football team spoke 10 days before the first game... How many places could you do that?

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Atlanta is my home.. I enjoy all sports.. Support all the teams here, Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers & GT... If GT had been in Athens & eweGAg in Atlanta when I moved here a couple decades ago, eweGAg would be my team.. I support the teams in my city... I like it that GT plays major college sports & is located here in Atlanta..

While the marketing of GT sports is absolutely abysmal it does create a major positive.. GT sports despite being in one of the largest population centers in the country has a small-town, intimate feel to it.. If you want to make the effort there's a high level of access available...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I KNEW THAT!

Love your new Avitar....
drinking.gif

Back