Belk Bowl THWG

i have never purchased any furniture at Belk, or even shopped at a Belk, but that Hutchson Mason doesnt seem like a good deal at all.

i would like to see the ACC beat the Dwags again, but not Louisville - perhaps the very center of hell with Grantham and Petrino...

that said, i think those that picked Louisville to win will be disappointed. apparently, we just see a lot of dropped passes and missed tackles

That has got to be THE most horsecrap personal foul call I've ever seen. Don't hurt the China Doll.

i would like to see the ACC beat the Dwags again, but not Louisville - perhaps the very center of hell with Grantham and Petrino...

that said, i think those that picked Louisville to win will be disappointed. apparently, we just see a lot of dropped passes and missed tackles

Irrelevant. THWG. I don't care if Hitler and Bin Laden were coaching the other team.

JRjr

Wow, these announcers already on their knees for the SEC. That was apparently a great opening drive...lest we forget that there was a dropped int and a horrible hands to the face call to keep the drive going. Laughable.

SEC refs again? UGA got two gifts on that drive, one courtesy of the refs

Irrelevant. THWG. I don't care if Hitler and Bin Laden were coaching the other team.

JRjr

i hope for a 7-7 overtime game, that ends tied after 20 unsuccessful attempts after the late game out west when the only remaining persons at the stadium - the ushers and security staff - ask to go home and the coaches agree to terminate the game

Louisville is showing an impressive level of self-destruction this game.

Back