Bellamy at Oregon ...

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
RwWSvBj.jpg

:bowrofl:

about to smoke the other team?

i like the little quip by sbn:
Defensive end recruit posts picture to his Twitter account, then quickly removes it. So it doesn't slow your reflexes after all.

i wonder if he has some orders to fill for his future Georgie teammates?

Georgia has taken the opposite approach. UGA's penalties for positive drug tests are significantly tougher than those of every other public school in the SEC, save for Kentucky. For instance, Georgia and Kentucky are the only two public schools that have policies requiring suspensions for first offenses. In addition, UGA had the bright idea to test its players when they returned from spring break. Rambo's high school coach thinks that this isn't the best idea in the world:
"I think there’s five that were tested, all of them defensive guys," the Seminole County coach said. "To me, and I’m not condoning anything anybody has done. But I think it was a stupid thing to do to test college athletes the week after spring break. Unless they want to catch something. I doubt if there’s many universities out there that are testing their athletes the week after spring break."
In short, whereas most schools in the SEC tacitly admit that they are going to have players who will use pot on a recreational basis and try to manage the situation to ensure that the players don't go overboard, Georgia is caught up in actively trying to ferret out any evidence of marijuana use among its players. The Dawgs have not gotten the memo that has made the rounds in the rest of the SEC.
http://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgia-bulldogs/2012/4/2/2919830/uga-drug-policy-sec

Looks like some football players, whores and a bong.

Those girls daddies are real proud today. Smoking weed with football players. Real classy girls right there.

Those girls daddies are real proud today. Smoking weed with football players. Real classy girls right there.

like you werent dressing up as a girl in high school and running over to the local community college to smoke weed with football players?

isnt that how you met Blazer?

Seriously? Who cares.

Hell, I'd much rather have my daughter getting high with football players in someones apartment than getting sloshed at a bar. (not excluding one from the other...just what the picture shows)

This dude needs to go to Colorado or Washington. They will still lock your ass up in Oregon for smoking gangha!

Go Jackets!

Seriously? Who cares.

Hell, I'd much rather have my daughter getting high with football players in someones apartment than getting sloshed at a bar. (not excluding one from the other...just what the picture shows)

Going to have to agree. Alcohol is MUCH more dangerous than weed. Anyone with experience with both will attest to this.

And that pic will never go away, ever.......ever

Back