Belue: "Ga has turned it around with Ga Tech"

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
This afternoon on 680am Ga alum, Buck Belue, was talking about how Auburn has beaten Ga 3 straight & the seniors, if they lose, would have lost all 4 to the Tigers. "We'll see if they can turn it around with Aub. They haven't turned it around with Florida, but have turned it around with Tenn & Ga has turned it around with Ga Tech".
Man, ONE win in 4 yrs & Ga has 'turned it around'. If Tech Ws then Ga will have LOST 4 outta 5 & their cart will still be in the ditch without turning anything around. I can see talking about 'turning it' vs Tenn as they've won 2 straight, but to think they've done anything more than 1 victory vs GT, at this point, is purely ludicrous.
Those dadgum Dogs are so cocksure they'll win this this yr that an L will will leave them licking their sores so bad U won't hear a word out of them til next Aug. Jiminy, I have such a passion to whip those breastbeaters.

You need to remember how a Dawgie's mind (sic) works. They also have been "contending" for an SEC title for 20 years now. Seriously, UGA manhandled us last year at the line of scrimmage and don't kid yourself, they can easily do it again. We are going to get a whole lotta Musa on the 30th and I really think we are in trouble. Maybe that is what he meant.

THE Buck and Kincaide show is nothing more than the Dawgvent radio show. It has been all year long. GT could be undefeated and they would not get a compliment from bitter Buck is basically a dumb arse who has succeeded at nothing since college

Wheres's the confidence. We have stop the run well and if both Edwards and Gary are still out I like our chances. Two years ago Musa got 12 yards rushing against. Verron Hayes got 120yds after being hit last year. Musa does not have that kind of ability to break tackles

Manhandling aint enuff. The last 2 losses that we suffered against Ugag before our TIAR wins, we manhandled them. Pound for pound we whipped them good, but they won. How? a ref call here and a big play there. We can win this game, guys. We may be beat up, crippled, down to 4th and 5th string, changing players into other positions, etc., but we have enuff desire and skills to do it, if we get some decent refs and our fair share of the bounces.
blue.gif

I quit listening to those guys when they treated GOL the way they did... Both Belue and the other guy are grown men who dont want to grow up... Belue only knows Georgia, and the other guy doesnt know a thing about football... I think hockey is his game... They will be eating alot of crow on the evening of 11/30

I've despised Buck Belue ever since '78 but I can't hate him 'cause he's from S. Georgia <hat placed over heart> I'll be watching Auburn/UGAg on the tube today and pulling for the freakin' War Eagles!

GO JACKETS!!!AND TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
blue.gif

Tech does worry me a bit because you play pretty good defense and that gives you a chance. UGA dominated last yr. and I see this UGA team as better and GT as about the same. Both teams pretty racked with injuries so that makes it harder to figure too. A win over AU plus the off week for R &R and I'll feel real good about chances against GT. I think Richt thinks he has Tech's # dating back to his FSU years and that brings some confidence.

Back