Ben Watson gives up Hummer...

DawgByte

Varsity Lurker
and NFL $ to stay one more year at Georgia. He just announced at a press conference in Athens. Many of the UGA players were in attendance. His leadership skills will be very beneficial in helping our young OL. Watson will also inspire the new recruits when they see him in the weight room, Ben benches 535 lbs.

Speaking of Hummers..
Anybody here ever driven one ? If so, whats it like ? I admit , they look awesome and I'd love to have one..

Dawgbite... I know people get lost sometimes.. but I think you took a wrong turn a few miles back... this is a GEORGIA TECH board... the Dawgvent is a few miles East of here...

I could not care less if Watson drives a VW Bug or a Hummer and could not care less if he plays in Athens next year or not... Watson coming back is not going to save you all next year...

Now if you have some Tech recruiting news.. I am all ears...

How many Tight Ends have actually had their own press conference?

The only one I can think of is the TE from Green Bay that got in trouble with the law a few years ago, Chmura.

Originally posted by DawgByte:
His leadership skills will be very beneficial in helping our young OL. Watson will also inspire the new recruits when they see him in the weight room, Ben benches 535 lbs.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">DB,

Probably a good move for the young man and a coup for ugag, also.

By the way, (if you know), what were the circumstances of ugag getting him to transfer from dook originally??

Yeah maybe he renegotiated his contract with UGA and he's getting a new Escalade and an undisclosed bonus to stay...

laugh.gif

Is it coincidental that Beeware is actually interested this Dawg... LOL.. My.. My

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Is it coincidental that Beeware is actually interested this Dawg... LOL.. My.. My
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good point!!

Back