Besides the loss...

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Still don’t like the band not CONSISTENTLY being able to play chords on 3/4 downs. When they did it yesterday, it sounded great. However, the GTAA did listen and adjust. Plenty of folks like Money Down. I thought they did the best they could.

Thought the entrance was fine. Wish we had flags.

Whistle returns. No problem with it. It’s
More subtle though. Faux whistle on top of Edge is cheesy IMO.

DJ/piped in music vs band seemed to have more balance. I will say that the song selection really needs some work after a big play by the other team. Two weeks IAR now the other team has a big play and then some music gets played that seems like WE are excited that THEY did something good. Montel Jordan last week and Song 2 Blur this week. Need to play stuff within the context of the game.

All in all, I think the GTAA listened and tried to make things “better” based upon all the feedback they got after USF.

Went to the 404 Tailgate and enjoyed it. Got pics with several former players as they went in and out of Letter Winners Tailgate. They could not have been nicer or more cordial. My 13 y/o was excited to see them up close. TaQuon Marshall actually stopped by us to ask about my kids jersey. Kind of loosened us up about asking for photos. Synjyn Days stayed at our table and talked to us for a few minutes. Beer was cold.

Last edited:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Stop giving cool things like flags to students. I've paid more to support GT football in my life, and suffered more, than they will in their 4 years, and I'm not even a grad. Decades of money.