Best part about being a Tennessee fan

129001143485701509.jpg

Derek-Dooley-orange-pants_medium.jpg

Crazy-UT-Fan.jpg

Bottom picture - is that guy behind Prince Charming using a wood or modern plastic pick?

Don't want to peak too early. Plus, I kind of like the Vols. They gave us Dodd. They hate the Dooley's. And have the nations premier finger panting degree (for people with less than 9 fingers).

The best part about being a Tennessee fan is that after the game you don't have to change for your community service.

best part of being a ut fan is there is a never ending supply of goats.

Bottom picture - is that guy behind Prince Charming using a wood or modern plastic pick?

Of öööö, you meant toothpick. I was looking through those pictures trying to find a black guy using a pick.

best part of being a ut fan is you don't have to worry about your lack of teeth. you'll fit right in.....

At least getting to celebrate one victory over a team from Georgia:

Watched that game at DBA in Atlanta after the Miami game. Some epics swings of emotion from our table and all the dwag fans. Glorious.

Picture captures the essence of Neyland Stadium: no room whatsoever (even for the non-obese, what few of them there are at UT) and the need for binoculars to follow the game. Wonderful game experience they have there.
Absolutely true. The bench seating has a seat number about every 6 inches. I visit Neyland about every other year or so, usually free tix. I won't go unless they are in a chair back section. Even the aisles up to the seats in the bench seating sections barely have enough room to walk up.

Back