Best player in Virginia

Nice. I hope he goes back to FBS next year, because I want to see how he'd do in a more conventional offense at this level.

Last edited:
Nice. I hope he goes back to FBS next year, because I want to see how he'd do in a more conventional offense at this level.

Me too. I always liked him, it was just a bit of a nightmare here. I'm not sure whether that was to CPJ feeding him whatever he wanted to hear to get him to commit, or him making this place out to be something it wasn't.

I would say all the nice things y'all have if I didn't see a marked improvement in team attitude, comraderie, and general positivity with Vad gone.

Not to mention he threw almost all his teammates under the bus during his on the road interview saying "[the offense] can be successful if it has the Dwyers, D. Thomas, and Nesbitts" implying our talent was not what it needed to be for the offense to be successful. Well Vad...we didn't have a single All ACC pick on the team and we did pretty well offensively.

I liked the enthusiasm he brought to the team and program but that comment will stick with me.

I would say all the nice things y'all have if I didn't see a marked improvement in team attitude, comraderie, and general positivity with Vad gone.

Not to mention he threw almost all his teammates under the bus during his on the road interview saying "[the offense] can be successful if it has the Dwyers, D. Thomas, and Nesbitts" implying our talent was not what it needed to be for the offense to be successful. Well Vad...we didn't have a single All ACC pick on the team and we did pretty well offensively.

I liked the enthusiasm he brought to the team and program but that comment will stick with me.

I don't remember reading that part. I remember reading him saying the triple option was not his thing.

Congrats to Vad. He is a great talent, just not in our offense. Peyton Manning would be worthless in our offense. Win-win for Vad and GT.

I'd say it worked out for everyone. Happy for him! Don't forget, he led us to a 68-50 victory over UNC a few years ago. One of the best offensive performances I've ever seen.

Sounds similar to me drowning my sorrows right after my divorce "You know, I am happy for her. We had some good times....blah blah" I kid. I hated that bitch

Good for Vad! Brings to mine Andy Hall from about 10 years ago. Wasn't going to go anywhere here thru no fault of his own, transferred to Delaware and rocked the house as their starter winning a national championship in the works. The press always made prideful mention that he was a GT transfer. All the best to Lavaedeay!

I don't remember reading that part. I remember reading him saying the triple option was not his thing.

I listened to the interview live, and it was definitely a question he hesitated on, but that's the answer he gave.

I like Vad. I think he's nice, a good player, and enthusiastic. I also think he got some bad advice to leave GT, but maybe he'll prove me wrong as that hinges on his not being able to make it in the NFL.

regardless of how you feel about Vad, this says a lot about the state of the programs at VPI and UVA.

b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

OMG THIS PIC :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd be interested to see if any reporter has asked him about our offensive success this year

Sounds similar to me drowning my sorrows right after my divorce "You know, I am happy for her. We had some good times....blah blah" I kid. I hated that bitch

Did she win the award for best wife in virginia after you guys divorced?

He fits in at the FCS level very well!! He just wasn't good enough at the FBS level

Back