Better than CGC

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Especially after the presser and Norvell's answer to why he didn't go to prevent defense with 6 seconds left. He's getting burned at the stake this morning.
One of my coworkers is an FSU fan and went to the game last night. Gonna be interesting at work Monday

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
One of my coworkers is an FSU fan and went to the game last night. Gonna be interesting at work Monday
It was FSU's first FCS loss, so just channel your inner 2019 Citadel to get a feel for what's about to go down

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
It was FSU's first FCS loss, so just channel your inner 2019 Citadel to get a feel for what's about to go down
Wow he comes out of the gate and take the Domers to OT, then this. Just when he had their fanbase fired up, man, their bubble completely burst.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Well, ND had to come back at the last minute to beat Toledo, so there's that.
Maybe the ACC is finally sucking everyone down the pipe? Swofford tried to protect his 2 schools and screwed the rest of the conference.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
In Jax State's defense, that was a Clemson transfer (a four star kid from Jonesboro) throwing a game-winning TD to a three-star Duke transfer.
Jax State loves getting former SEC and ACC guys who bail (Ryan Perriloux and Roc Thomas, who had been a 5 star recruit at Auburn). They get guys The Citadel could never get.
But .. they got shut out by UAB in week one.
So yeah, no matter how you slice it, this FSU loss just looks pretty bad for the Noles and Norvell.

Watching The Huddle on ACCN last night, I thought EJ Manuel was gonna cry. Or have a stroke. Even the good Rev. Richt was doing as much blessing out as he could of FSU.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Norvell's post game presser — he apologized profusely for that calamity. He had the look of someone who had just had their favorite hunting dog shot. Said it was all on him and the coaches.