$100 San Jose State +23
$100 Minnesota –19

$100 Purdue +24
$100 Louisville –19

$100 Oklahoma –13
$100 Penn State +19
$100 Utah +7
$100 Oregon State +36

5-4 week....I think I ended up with the exact same amount of money I started the week with.

Ah, well I enjoy a good SEC loss as much as anybody!
Snitches get stitches, would you have said the same thing in Vegas if the guy in the window next to you was collecting erroneous winnings.

Snitches get stitches, would you have said the same thing in Vegas if the guy in the window next to you was collecting erroneous winnings.

Guy in Vegas doesn't affect me winning any type of challenge. I thought about it, and I've decided to win this challenge.

Guy in Vegas doesn't affect me winning any type of challenge. I thought about it, and I've decided to win this challenge.

Lol, i thought about sitting on mine pretty sure it would win, but decided öööö it, all time records are more exciting to go for, you have me rethinking that decision :)

Lol, i thought about sitting on mine pretty sure it would win, but decided öööö it, all time records are more exciting to go for, you have me rethinking that decision :)

I'm hitting a 16-team parlay on Thanksgiving weekend, so do your worst!

I'm hitting a 16-team parlay on Thanksgiving weekend, so do your worst!

Guess i need to build my stack then. All good though, im 6-0 the past two weeks and ive got 6 winners this week :bigthumbup:

I pushed last week in my one bet, that means I lose my money? I thought I didn't win or lose anything in a push

Back