Biden trying to kill the Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word through the grapevine is that the Biden administration is pushing to end fossil fueled service vehicles on campus through a NSF grant. Details pending but the Wreck's carbon footprint is too big. New wreck will look something like this:

IMG_9424.jpg

Word through the grapevine is that the Biden administration is pushing to end fossil fueled service vehicles on campus through a NSF grant. Details pending but the Wreck's carbon footprint is too big. New wreck will look something like this:

IMG_9424.jpg
thats actually pretty sweet

IMG_9424.jpg

Id lay on the trunk to work on my tan.

Thread has me wondering what kind of gas mileage our beloved Model A gets, and how expensive are the various fuel additives it undoubtedly needs.

Solid seven

You should not have moved. Covid vaccines and boosters are now conveniently given in the Wendy's parking lot. Its set up so you can wheel in there before pulling up to the drive thru line...

Thread has me wondering what kind of gas mileage our beloved Model A gets, and how expensive are the various fuel additives it undoubtedly needs.
Definitely can’t afford the buyout now. Probably have to stick with Collins for the 2023 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back