Big 12 Unded

Eh, makes sense to me. I’m more used to seeing dates listed vertically than horizontally.

JRjr
I guess I'm just used to seeing college football schedules in this format:

20_21_FBL_UpdatedSchedule_DATES_FINAL_8_6.png

B12 schedule released. Is it just me or does their graphic look ass-backwards? The dates should be across the top and teams down the side so that each teams schedule is to the right of it.

Looks right to me. I thought the calendars oriented the other way were ass-backwards.

Georgia Tech plays UCF.
Pitt plays Maryland.

Those are the ACC’s two strongest OOC opponents. Everyone else pussed out as usual.

Well Maryland is definitely going to get replaced.

As of right now Liberty has to be the happiest non-P5 program in CFB if that schedule plays out.

I agree. I think it would be awkward if only the ACC and SEC - the perception is that it would just be the South. With the Big12 and perhaps some dissenting schools from the B1G and I think that is enough for a critical mass.
I think most of the country (especially the West Coast and Northeast) would consider B12 to be the South anyway, so I don’t think this changes much.

That UCF game is kinda doubtful right now

I thought the AAC and CUSA had not made any decisions? The AAC has a huge opportunity here, especially if UCF runs the table (hopefully not for obvious reasons!!) I guess we will all see.

Back