Big Announcement from GTAA tomorrow at 10am

Hope Roddy isn't reading any of this. I'm excited to have him, they just made it seem like major news.

I'm excited for him too, but this didn't deserve buildup. If you are gong to make people wait, it better meet or exceed their expectations. This, while good, falls short of most of our speculation.

#marketingfail #wesuckatgoodnews

I think this a good move. Roddy was a great player and he has impressed me as a great kid. He will represent the school and the team well.

ytebu7u5.jpg

I'm excited for him too, but this didn't deserve buildup. If you are gong to make people wait, it better meet or exceed their expectations. This, while good, falls short of most of our speculation.

#marketingfail #wesuckatgoodnews

This exactly.

Congrats roddy! Super happy for him.

I met him at a bowling alley once after he was finished playing and I wished him luck with his career. He was an extremely nice guy and he deserves it. Now maybe he can compete with pollack and be an ACC homer.

I thought he did a great job on the Spring game broadcast FWIW

THIS. He brings actual insight to the plays. Like he knows exactly what was supposed to have happened. He will probably even predict the play ahead of time.

Back