Big Improvement Predicted

If we have the 35th ranked defense next year, I will full oyster my britches.

You're going to have to name the date and time, and open it up to the public. I've never seen partial oystering of britches much less full.

Techbert,
knows we are going to improve but sees a tough schedule

You're going to have to name the date and time, and open it up to the public. I've never seen partial oystering of britches much less full.

Techbert,
knows we are going to improve but sees a tough schedule
7-5

giphy.gif

That is a long time to be oystering your pants. I'd not expect more than an hour or two.

There's only so much oystering capacity one man can have in a given time no matter how efficient someone is at the oystering process. Capacity, of course, varies and can be scaled up somewhat, but I could hardly imagine the asymptote for oystering in one or two hours could approach anywhere near full pant-load no matter who the man is. That is assuming pant-load to be a standard measure e.g. foot. If we let pant-load be defined merely by the free space in whatever pants a person happens to be wearing at the time, then of course the trivial solution here is spandex. But no one wants to see that, even if it delivers on the promise of a full oystering.

We should be improved on the OL and RB. If we can do the same at QB and front 7 on defense, I expect a huge leap forward.

2019- 3-9 was like finishing 6-6
2020- 6-6 will be like finishing 9-3
2021- 9-3 will be like finishing 12-0
2022- 12-0 + 3-0 will be the goal

He will play. I don't think we have any intent to even try to keep him off the field.

Back