Bill O'Brien's new (old) gig

Skydog

Eat a Peach
BOB should have marketing sponsorship with a moving company

The Jacket

The Coat
Hope Saban gets a good one. They need to return to greatness and fast. Tired of the cesspool getting all of the attention.
They are already collapsing like the ööööing sham empire they are. But yeah, someone else in that ööööhole conference needs to step up and snatch it back from them in a big and humiliating way.

bonham

Dodd-Like
How has this guy been so successful elsewhere and he was such a dud with us?

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
How has this guy been so successful elsewhere and he was such a dud with us?
I dunno. He is a good football man like Chan, but I'd argue his results have been fairly mixed and this is probably a mildly disappointing landing spot for him, given most people figured he'd get a head coaching job this cycle.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
I dunno. He is a good football man like Chan, but I'd argue his results have been fairly mixed and this is probably a mildly disappointing landing spot for him, given most people figured he'd get a head coaching job this cycle.hi
Maybe he is the designated successor to Belichick.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
We have debated BoB on this board for the last 6 months. Maybe we can now put this to rest…he is not a bad coach but his success is more defensible than impressive. He’s a decent but not great play caller that struggles to relate with people and lacks the command and inspiration that the top level coaches possess. He will always be a “not a bad hire” but not someone to get excited about. Take this for what you will, but it’s good for all parties that he returned to the NFL.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Friedgen, Paul Johnson, BOB.

One of these coaches don’t belong. Who could it be? Hmmm.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We have debated BoB on this board for the last 6 months. Maybe we can now put this to rest…he is not a bad coach but his success is more defensible than impressive. He’s a decent but not great play caller that struggles to relate with people and lacks the command and inspiration that the top level coaches possess. He will always be a “not a bad hire” but not someone to get excited about. Take this for what you will, but it’s good for all parties that he returned to the NFL.
He was not a good coach for GT.