Black Watch - Throwback Unis

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Hated Curry’s black uniforms in the 80’s. Will hate them even more tomorrow. I love our school colors - white and gold. Never have been ashamed of the gold white gold tradition or the Carson era white gold white look that we updated beautifully with the Calvin era throwbacks. Pick navy or black for trim and wear white and gold.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Hated Curry’s black uniforms in the 80’s. Will hate them even more tomorrow. I love our school colors - white and gold. Never have been ashamed of the gold white gold tradition or the Carson era white gold white look that we updated beautifully with the Calvin era throwbacks. Pick navy or black for trim and wear white and gold.
1604111217015.gif
1604111217015.gif
1604111217015.gif
1604111217015.gif

LongforDodd

Dodd-Like
At this point, if the new cool/mod uni's are a reward and/or inducement to play well, then they should be made to wear the Russell honeycombs until they earn the privilege to wear something they'd much rather wear.

RaiderJacket

Varsity Lurker
At this point, if the new cool/mod uni's are a reward and/or inducement to play well, then they should be made to wear the Russell honeycombs until they earn the privilege to wear something they'd much rather wear.
AMEN!

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Stop with the "look at me" bullshit. The only thing a moron like you would achieve with your stupid scheme is destroying ANY hope we have of improving our program. Than God you are a meaningless Stingtalk poster and not in our athletic department

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
Our marketing department deserves a better football team. Holy hell.

only miss was there should have been some pat swilling highlights mixed in.
How about Ken Swilling during the '90 Championship Season, and the Citrus Bowl beat down of Nebraska?

LongforDodd

Dodd-Like
Stop with the "look at me" bullshit. The only thing a moron like you would achieve with your stupid scheme is destroying ANY hope we have of improving our program. Than God you are a meaningless Stingtalk poster and not in our athletic department
what do you mean? I thought I fit right in as a meaningless, moronic Stingtalk poster with "look at me" bullshit.

Oh, never mind. I see what you did there. :-)

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Having notre dame wearing more white and gold on our field was a joke.. save the black watch unis for a team who’s team colors aren’t similar