Blue Jerseys, White Pants (NCAA 10 Pics)

gtcu17

Dodd-Like
I saw a lot of people wanting the blue jerseys and white pants. I agree. Just to get an idea, though they are tiny pictures, this is what they would look like:

377288988.jpg

377288987.jpg

I hope they come out in these. Though the gold-on-blue were pretty tight, too.

Did you download some sort of update? Mine still has the old shade of gold (from last year).

The stripe down the sides ruins the uni. Same for the all whites. Get rid of the goofy side stripe or reduce it to a pinstripe. It looks arena league.

The stripe down the sides ruins the uni. Same for the all whites. Get rid of the goofy side stripe or reduce it to a pinstripe. It looks arena league.

Every time I watch us play, I'm thankful we don't have the damn stinger pants anymore. Now if we could only get rid of that backwards-bra strap across the front of the jersey... :dead_horse:

Every time I watch us play, I'm thankful we don't have the damn stinger pants anymore. Now if we could only get rid of that backwards-bra strap across the front of the jersey... :dead_horse:

but I like the jerseys... :(

I like the blue-on-white, but the more traditional look from 1990, with the white and gold stipes across the navy sleeves, and the (straight) gold/navy stripes on the white pants

I saw a lot of people wanting the blue jerseys and white pants. I agree. Just to get an idea, though they are tiny pictures, this is what they would look like:

377288988.jpg

377288987.jpg

Sharp. This is exactly what I hope we come out in Saturday.

Looks great to me. Way better than the gold pants.

377288988.jpg

377288987.jpg

The stripe looks stupid. I hope we come in out basically solid blue jersey and solid white pants OR what we wore against LSU. But I do love the blue jersey... just not with that awful looking stripe.

Navy tops, white pants, white helmet = win.

Those same navy tops from the game would look much cooler if the accent color was white instead of gold, and if it didn't have the hideous stripe running down the sides.

Back