Blue Out

I have kept the blue background since it came out.

Even Naitch knows what's up

Its crazy to me that after all the millions Ric Flair made he’s just renting a house in Lawrenceville. I don’t know if he is still drinking but he was a regular at a hotel bar in Duluth years ago.

Its crazy to me that after all the millions Ric Flair made he’s just renting a house in Lawrenceville. I don’t know if he is still drinking but he was a regular at a hotel bar in Duluth years ago.

I think he may have quit after he nearly died a couple of years ago. He has spent/paid a lot of money to ex-wives. I assume he is being paid somehow to support Michigan, as well.

Ihe was a regular at a hotel bar in Duluth years ago.
Well, he was part of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, with Ole and Arn Anderson (one of those guys played for Nick Hyder at West Rome)
Maybe he thought he was in Duluth, Minnesota. He’s taken more than a fair share of blows to the noggin, even for a double tough customer like himself

Please preface these "Go Blue" statements with a trigger warning for the Michigan State fans among us, thank you. I'm on Team Al-Qaeda tonight.

Well, he was part of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, with Ole and Arn Anderson (one of those guys played for Nick Hyder at West Rome)
Maybe he thought he was in Duluth, Minnesota. He’s taken more than a fair share of blows to the noggin, even for a double tough customer like himself

Wasn't Gene Anderson part of the original MWC too? Nice pull regardless.

1. Cincy
2. Bama
3. Michigan

Obviously hope Michigan wins today, and loses to whoever they play next.

A lot of people don't realize that UM has the 3rd most all time wins in college football. They are not far behind #1, Ohio State. That kind of tells you just how good they were for most of the 20th century, since we know they have not been that good for most of this century.

uxcxN3I.gif

Back