Bobby Dodd Reseating window & away ticket requests

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
The reseating window is June 14 through 23 so check your promotions or spam email to find your assigned time. Great seats are available in all sections excluding club seats.

Also, away game tickets can now be requested. Notre Dame is only $60 a ticket. We already have flights and hotel booked so just hoping to get some reasonably priced tickets.

I'd go to ND if it wasn't so close to Thanksgiving. I went there in 2007 - its worth the trip.

The reseating window is June 14 through 23 so check your promotions or spam email to find your assigned time. Great seats are available in all sections excluding club seats.

Also, away game tickets can now be requested. Notre Dame is only $60 a ticket. We already have flights and hotel booked so just hoping to get some reasonably priced tickets.
got the email. help my memory have they been handling reseating this way every year? maybe i just haven't paid attention cause i never moved.

got the email. help my memory have they been handling reseating this way every year? maybe i just haven't paid attention cause i never moved.
They have done it this way for several years now. We moved from upper east to lower west (109) due to complaints of too much sun and not enough dining options 3 years ago. It has been a very long time (15-20 years) since they reseated the whole stadium based in AT points.

They have done it this way for several years now. We moved from upper east to lower west (109) due to complaints of too much sun and not enough dining options 3 years ago. It has been a very long time (15-20 years) since they reseated the whole stadium based in AT points.
we will be in upper west row 1 this year. been in upper north for 12 + years.

Anyone have a link for away game tickets?

Back