Bottom 25

The question is will a 1-loss uga team get in? All the local A-hole talking heads on the radio seem confident that they will
Eh....

I feel like there'd be a ton of backlash over leaving out an undefeated Cinci or one-loss PAC-10 champ. If your choices are:

Big Ten Champ Michigan or OSU
Undefeated OU
Undefeated Cinci
One-loss PAC-10 Champ
Stupid ööööing Irish (who's only loss is to Cinci)
One-loss not-SEC champ mouthbreathers.

How do you drop three of those to include that ööööhole in Athens?

But radio assholes gonna radio asshole. Gets the listeners in Atlanta.

The question is will a 1-loss uga team get in? All the local A-hole talking heads on the radio seem confident that they will
Gotta admit, and it pains me to say this, but the road is set up for UGAg to just waltz right into the playoffs

Gotta admit, and it pains me to say this, but the road is set up for UGAg to just waltz right into the playoffs
You just now seeing this? I called it a month ago.

College Football is turning into professional wrestling. The winners are chosen months in advance. Look at the dwags recruiting budget. You think that's all they are spending? This year's MNC is a foregone conclusion. No need to watch the SECCG or the CFP. dwags paid in advance and poor kids in Haiti will go shirtless next year.

You just now seeing this? I called it a month ago.

College Football is turning into professional wrestling. The winners are chosen months in advance. Look at the dwags recruiting budget. You think that's all they are spending? This year's MNC is a foregone conclusion. No need to watch the SECCG or the CFP. dwags paid in advance and poor kids in Haiti will go shirtless next year.
Those poor kids in Haiti

My dream is for UA to beat uga in the sec champ game, and then for OK, OSU and Cincy or Wake to all be undefeated and jump the dogs into the playoffs. unfortunately, I don’t think the committee will keep them out no matter who is left undefeated. Time for The Alliance to show some muscle.

My dream is for UA to beat uga in the sec champ game, and then for OK, OSU and Cincy or Wake to all be undefeated and jump the dogs into the playoffs. unfortunately, I don’t think the committee will keep them out no matter who is left undefeated. Time for The Alliance to show some muscle.
Well, I think your dream ended already for some of those teams lol

Georgia Tech is now sitting at number 83 in the nation, sandwiched between Georgia State and Toledo.

" It's the final week of the regular season, and since bowl games are too cowardly to pledge their allegiance to hosting a real Bottom 25 Playoff, it's everybody's last chance to make a statement. " Duke fell to 19. Temple has entered the bottom 10. #3 New Mex ST hosts No. 1 UMass in The Bottom 25 Game of the Century of the Week!

THWG, guess it's as good a place as any ....

mutt fan #1 -Looky thar on the jumbotron, UGGA is lickin' his balls
mutt fan #2 -I wish i could do that
mutt fan #1 - be careful, he might bite ya

mutt fan #3 - "I never graduated from Georgia. But I was only there for two terms - Clinton's and Bush's."

How can you tell if a Georgia football player has a girlfriend?
There's tobacco juice on both sides of the pickup truck.

How do you get a UGA graduate off your porch? Pay him for the pizza.

The Bottom 25 Playoff field is set and expanded to 12 teams!
Kansas was the Crappiest P5 followed by
Arizona
Vandy
Indiana
Duke
Below is a look at the expanded Bottom 25 Playoff field for 2021
First-round byes
1. UMass
2. UConn
3. Florida International
4. Akron

First-round matchups
No. 5 New Mexico State at No. 12 Indiana
No. 6 Kansas at No. 11 Vanderbilt
No. 7 Arkansas State at No. 10 New Mexico
No. 8 Arizona at No. 9 Temple

One positive note from the season is that we never showed up in the Bottom 25! Thanks for posting these through the season. Always good to be able to enjoy the misery of others.

One positive note from the season is that we never showed up in the Bottom 25! Thanks for posting these through the season. Always good to be able to enjoy the misery of others.
We must be thankful for the TD pass against Duke for keeping us out. sagarin and CBS 130 have GT ranked at mid nineties so there were about 10 other teams that we would have had to pass to get in. hard to believe that UConn now has a decent coach while we struggle to get there.

I applaud him for keeping the show going. You can tell what his intentions were in the OP but they never materialized.

Back